Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

1721926892997.png

She's half-black and half-Indian. I also don't care. She's a terrible communicator and has no idea who she even is at her big age. She was nominated for her immutable characteristics, which indeed DOES make her a DEI hire. Kim Cheatle was about to do the same with the SS. 30% women no matter if other people were more suited and qualified.
From the party of bigots and women haters. this is why trump is done. They are ugly people and with Harris stuck right in front of them their hate will spew like a geyser. That's not the end of it , Trump is toast but MAGA has to die also , I don't care how but since every patriot in this country hates this hate group , they will have to lie cheat and sell out to save this group of bigots and just general all around haters.

From the party of bigots and women haters. this is why trump is done. They are ugly people and with Harris stuck right in front of them their hate will spew like a geyser. That's not the end of it , Trump is toast but MAGA has to die also , I don't care how but since every patriot in this country hates this hate group , they will have to lie cheat and sell out to save this group of bigots and just general all around haters.
Unhinged much?

Biden made it about race and gender when he declared he would select his VP based on race and gender.

Do you not see that?
who the hell cares , that's better then a criminal felon rapist pig who grabs women by the pussy and lies more often then tells the truth. He has been found guilty of 34 felonies and that just the beginning. . Now that he is toast and Harris being the next President. He will now ask his followers to kill for him and they will, will you be one that kills for him. MAGA will be out killing their neighbors for a total complete insane lie. Ya they are a great group of people.

Harris being the candidate and hate for women and bigotry being the main driving force of MAGA spells the end of shitpants and MAGA. Shitpants is toast but us patriots will get MAGA also. and this country will never be well with MAGA existing. to much hate.

You don’t care about preserving individual freedoms. That’s the bottom line. I also think you are screaming so loud about sex that you must be a frustrated old fart yourself trying to regain your youth. Judge not and he shall not be judged. Stick to what’s best for America and our personal freedoms and stop being someone else’s priest and minister.
The Democratic Party has always worked to expand personal freedoms.

The maga orange Big Mac fat ass party works on freedumb.

Forum List

Back