The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

Uhm. First you people say America is not a democracy. Then you claim Biden was a threat to America and democracy. Now you claim...

VP Harris has been installed? Really? She's still merely the VP and she is a leading candidate to receive her party's nomination.

But installed? LOL
Yes, installed. While your kind declares Trump is a threat to democracy because of what he might do, your people installed Biden, followed by Kamala without a single vote.

When left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, absurdity, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.

We're all looking forward to OUR convention.

BE afraid, Be very afraid,

Trump is a convicted felon.

Harris is a former prosecutor.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris
And Kamala arranged the Rape and murder of many hundreds of thousands of brown women!

Point racist?

Yes, installed. While your kind declares Trump is a threat to democracy because of what he might do, your people installed Biden, followed by Kamala without a single vote.

When left says it's so it's projection, a distortion, distraction, absurdity, antonym, ambition and/or confession. Every time, all the time.
Melting MAGA people harris nominee.jpg

Somebody has withdrawn. Nobody has been installed.

Your fears are gratifying to us. We will hold our own convention and our delegates will select a nominee.

Violates democracy?

Di you just make that shit up?

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 984042
Look how the Trump supporter hugs the creepy joe voter who now can't believe kamala is his new choice.

what's really amazing to me is that Van Jones had a phone call with 20,000 black men at the same time. Can you fking imagine that? Does your phone service allow 20,000 people on at the same time? amazing. And, those 20,000 black men said protect the sister 1,000 times it came up, and, said anyone say anything about kamala and we'll see something we've never seen. Like? What's the something?

The Democratic process includes a party convention.

I remember people with fewer votes challenging candidates with the most votes. It's a party convention. Their rules, their convention.

Parties have their own -- gulp -- primaries and or caucuses. Civics 101: The parties decide who the nominee will eventually will be.

LOL
Typically, the person winning enough delegates during the primaries gets anointed at the convention.

This year Dimwingers are anointing someone with ZERO primary votes for President.

Democratic process?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Uh-huh. So why didn't you shit your little panties last week when Haley's voters were 'disenfranchised'?

If a candidate dropping out and endorsing another is a travesty this week, then surely it would have been a travesty last week.

Laughing.....if this weren't just a dipshit talking point that you were apeing mechanically without any thought or reason, of course.
Haley lost, Simp.

Trump doesn't need her delegates. Harris needs all of Tater's cuz she got ZERO in the primaries.

My Party Primary Ballot read Biden/Harris a ticket. You did not vote in any Democratic primary or caucus, so stfu, trollboi. LOL

But at the party convention, delegates are "the deciders" ha, ha, ha...
Harris is second for a reason, Dipsqueeze. The was on there as the VP candidate, not the Presidential candidate.

You really don't know how the US system works, Ivan.

Typically, the person winning enough delegates during the primaries gets anointed at the convention.

This year Dimwingers are anointing someone with ZERO primary votes for President.

Democratic process?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
No one gets anointed.

There you go again...

But fear Kamala!

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris

Harris is second for a reason, Dipsqueeze. The was on there as the VP candidate, not the Presidential candidate.

You really don't know how the US system works, Ivan.
The US system? D'Oh!

It's the party primary system right now. The DNC will hold it's very own convention and the delegates there will nominate whomever they want.

At GOP conventions there was talk of putting for a person to challenge the presumptive nominee. Parties get to select their own nominees.

Melting MAGA people harris nominee.jpg

The US system? D'Oh!

It's the party primary system right now. The DNC will hold it's very own convention and the delegates there will nominate whomever they want.

At GOP conventions there was talk of putting for a person to challenge the presumptive nominee. Parties get to select their own nominees.

View attachment 984051
So you don't even know what country we are talking about.

Go away, Ivan.

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote
Hilarious thread.

thank you

D

Uhm. First you people say America is not a democracy. Then you claim Biden was a threat to America and democracy. Now you claim...

VP Harris has been installed? Really? She's still merely the VP and she is a leading candidate to receive her party's nomination.

But installed? LOL
If you are saying this based upon those "person-on-the-street" canvasing of pro-republicans, you have to remember that you are seeing only a snippet of the interaction that is easily edited.
So, let me set it straight as to what actual republicans consider regarding this nation's election system.
1. We ARE a "direct" democracy when it comes to electing our congressional candidates.
2. We ARE a "direct" democracy when it comes to electing our senators, with the restriction of only allowing two senators per state, regardless of its size and population.
3. We ARE NOT a direct democracy when it comes our presidential elections. In this case, the Electoral College determines who the president is and this is for good reason.
In nations that allow its leader to be directly chosen by the people, the public can be misled, and you end up with nations like North Korea, China, Laos, Vietnam, Cuba and Oligarchies. Once in power, all voices of opposition are arrested, imprisoned and murdered, thus ending democracy. The people, disarmed, are then subjugated by their own government, come to regret it and many flee to nations that offer more freedom.

Help is on the way!

The DNC will go by their own rules come the convention. State delegates will not be arguing GOP/MAGA talking points.

LOL

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote
Awww…… wuz da matter Mr. Fruitcake? You snowflakes are that afraid of Lill' Kamila ?? Well maybe you should be, but whining about her impending nomination will not change anything. Consider, what should the Democrats do that would make you happy. What could they do? The primaries have been held. Biden and Harris won them all. Yes all of those votes for Biden were also votes for Harris and anyone who breathing knows that there was always a good chance that Harris would become President at some point

In addition, after Biden bowed out NO ONE stepped up to oppose Harris. All would be challengers fell in behind her and endorsed her

Furthermore, most of the delegates, who were selected democratically by the people to nominate Biden quickly tossed their votes to Harris. And don't forget, those delegates will still have a chance to vote at the convention.

So please tell the class in your own words, what should they have done? Hold a new round of primaries at this late date, just weeks before the convention ? Who would run in those elections? No one seems interested? You people are just pissed that the party pulled together and quickly nominated and viable candidate , instead of being bogged down in months of fighting and chaos. So get the fuck over it !

Last edited:
Haley lost, Simp.

Trump doesn't need her delegates. Harris needs all of Tater's cuz she got ZERO in the primaries.

She won those delegates. People voted for her to win those delegates. And yet she dropped out and released those delegates to Trump.

By the panty-shitting logic that y'all made up since LAST WEEK, how is that not 'disenfranchisement' of every GOP primary voter that voted for Haley? Or for all the people that voted for Cruz in 2016 before he did the same thing? Or Rubio before he did the same thing?

Try again, sweetie. This time while NOT ignoring history.

Forum List

Back