The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

no, it's about the people who voted for the delegates he won. WON!!!!!! Called a democracy primary!!! people actually voted!!!!!!
At any party convention the delegates can select whom they want. Fights at conventions used to be more like that.

You're just regurgitating some ignorant talking pints from GOP/MAGA leaders who fear Trump being as vulnerable as Biden was.

no, it's about the people who voted for the delegates he won. WON!!!!!! Called a democracy primary!!! people actually voted!!!!!!

Uh-huh. So why didn't you shit your little panties last week when Haley's voters were 'disenfranchised'?

If a candidate dropping out and endorsing another is a travesty this week, then surely it would have been a travesty last week.

Laughing.....if this weren't just a dipshit talking point that you were apeing mechanically without any thought or reason, of course.

At any party convention the delegates can select whom they want. Fights at conventions used to be more like that.

You're just regurgitating some ignorant talking pints from GOP/MAGA leaders who fear Trump being as vulnerable as Biden was.
but her name isn't on the ballot. No signatures to put her there.

that damn thing called democracy, the one word demofks gaslight and abuse at the same time.

The left are throwing away any credibility they had left on this loser.

And, since the left is rigging this election, why would anyone doubt they would not have rigged the 2020 election. 🤷‍♂️

The left are throwing away any credibility they had left on this loser.

And, since the left is rigging this election, why would anyone doubt they would not have rigged the 2020 election. 🤷‍♂️
and the 2016 and the 2012

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any d

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote

Bitch.....Bitch.....Bitch. Whine.....Whine.....Whine.

Get over the fact that you're going to be facing Strong, Independent Woman of Mix Race and accept the fact your guy is too fucking old, is in mental deline and lies his ass off.

This is hilarious. Some GOP leaders fed this to the Lemmings and they are stuck on it like a pitbull. LOL

They repeat what they are told to think. Simon says 'DEI' and suddenly that's the acronym dejure that they're apeing in thread after thread.

MAGA rule one: say what you're told to think.

MAGA rule two: be the victim.

Its a head-down, ass-up political philosophy.

My Party Primary Ballot read Biden/Harris a ticket. You did not vote in any Democratic primary or caucus, so stfu, trollboi. LOL

But at the party convention, delegates are "the deciders" ha, ha, ha...
but she wasn't in the president spot. joe got them, not her. You're confused because your brainwashed mind is just that, brainwashed. Go read PoliticalChics post with the movie dave!!!!! hilarious, it's you to the T

Bitch.....Bitch.....Bitch. Whine.....Whine.....Whine.

Get over the fact that you're going to be facing Strong, Independent Woman of Mix Race and accept the fact your guy is too fucking old, is in mental deline and lies his ass off.
so one Friday it was Joe Joe Joe and then on the following Monday it was Kamala, how's that work?

but she wasn't in the president spot. joe got them, not her. You're confused because your brainwashed mind is just that, brainwashed. Go read PoliticalChics post with the movie dave!!!!! hilarious, it's you to the T
Much ado about nothin'

You fear Kamala! Great! Thank you.

Now onto The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon/sexual abuser/rapist.

Trump is a convicted felon.

Harris is a former prosecutor.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris

My Party Primary Ballot read Biden/Harris a ticket. You did not vote in any Democratic primary or caucus, so stfu, trollboi. LOL

But at the party convention, delegates are "the deciders" ha, ha, ha...
Show it! Michigans sure didn’t.

michigan presidential primary ballot 2024

Much ado about nothin'

You fear Kamala! Great! Thank you.

Now onto The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon/sexual abuser/rapist.

Kamala Harris
oh sure, violates democracy, but fk, you'll spew your hate at us about us hurting democracy because your brainwashed mind won't let you think. Yeah, ohhhkay Francis.

Show it! Michigans sure didn’t.

michigan presidential primary ballot 2024

We're all looking forward to OUR convention.

BE afraid, Be very afraid,

Kamala Harris

oh sure, violates democracy, but fk, you'll spew your hate at us about us hurting democracy because your brainwashed mind won't let you think. Yeah, ohhhkay Francis.
Violates democracy?

Did you just make that shit up?

:auiqs.jpg:

Melting MAGA people harris nominee.jpg

How? Easily.

Did you see how fast and ready on Day 1 Harris was to step into Joe's shoes?

It was incredible. It struck fear into your hearts, and pride in others.
where? her name on a ballot? have an open primary for the public? or was she assigned by the white elite establishment like George Clooney? ahhhhhhh woook at you kissing now Clooney's ass. smootch

We're all looking forward to OUR convention.

BE afraid, Be very afraid,

Kamala Harris
BLM doesn't want her. you should know that.

Forum List

Back