Kamala Harris to skip Netanyahu's address to Congress, while top Dem senator boycotts altogether

Is that how you feel?

Kamala Harris' Presidential Campaign Earns Record Amount In 24 Hours​

The historic fundraising haul "represents exactly the kind of grassroots energy and enthusiasm that wins elections," Harris' campaign said.

Since Vice President Kamala Harris began her 2024 presidential campaign on Sunday, she has garnered a record-breaking $81 million in donations.
It’s the highest amount raised by one candidate within 24 hours

I feel like our party is energized. Stole your thunder from Trump getting shot by a RINO.

You're just chock full of demoquack talking points virtually every demoquack on here is using. Where exactly are you all getting them? Seriously you all sound exactly alike

You're just chock full of demoquack talking points virtually every demoquack on here is using. Where exactly are you all getting them? Seriously you all sound exactly alike

You think your side is the only side who does this?

Too bad you don't have funny shows like we do. They pay writers to tape and watch all the right wing shows from Fox to Newsmax and we see every day you guys are all on the same page. Same exact verbiage. You're being brainwashed and don't know it.

I did notice it last night or the night before on all the comedy news late shows when they did their opening monologues they used the exact same jokes. But if you don't DVR them all you'd never know because they are on at the same time.

It's democrats. Death to Israel and Death to America have real meaning.
70% of American Jews vote Democratic because they know who the real Nazi party is.

Remember, Bibi Netenyahoo is Israel's Trump or GW Bush. But a lot of American Jews have really close ties with Israel so they don't care about that. They side with Israel no matter what. Which is why Democrat Joe LIEberman buddied up to Bush during the Iraq war. When we knew it was a liar, mistake and quagmire, Joe LIEberman said stay the course. We're doing the right thing. Which was???

GoodT!!!
tenor.gif

Meh I still say you're all a bunch of Jew haters.
That's because you're trying to win over some of those 70% of Jewish voters who normally vote Democratic. I don't think this Israel thing is going to matter to them this election. But it sure does matter to Arabs in Michigan. Jesus Christ! It's why Taylor Swift won't speak out or up about what's going on over there. You can't win.

Arabs should realize Trump will be 100% on Israel's side even when they commit war crimes.

That's because you're trying to win over some of those 70% of Jewish voters who normally vote Democratic. I don't think this Israel thing is going to matter to them this election. But it sure does matter to Arabs in Michigan. Jesus Christ! It's why Taylor Swift won't speak out or up about what's going on over there. You can't win.

Arabs should realize Trump will be 100% on Israel's side even when they commit war crimes.

No it's because I read you antisemite's crap on here

I suppose this is a projection of how the Dem Party will proceed if they beat Trump?

Here is how you know it is about their voting base, many antisemites obviously. They said she had a schedule conflict. When asked if she would have attended if she didnt have a conflict, they said "they wouldn't answer a hypothetical".

Not a good look when Israel is Americas closest ally in the region. The M.E doesn't have the important that East Asia has now, but a part of this axis of evil is Iran and they are funding alot of terror.

Vice President Kamala Harris declined to preside over a Wednesday joint address to Congress by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because she will be in Indiana for an event that was previously scheduled, per an aide.

Harris, who on Monday became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president following President Biden's campaign suspension, will not be in attendance at the address and will not preside.

With Harris's absence, the task ordinarily would fall to Senate President pro tempore Patty Murray, D-Wash., but Murray reportedly refused to do so – and will instead be boycotting the address.
Harris campaigning against Trump who belongs in a mental institution is far more important then kissing Benny's ass who's a war criminal.

And just like Trump he'd be siiting in prison if he wasen't able to game Israel's criminal justice system because he's just as corrupt & as much a lowlife criminal as Trump is.

Harris campaigning against Trump who belongs in a mental institution is far more important then kissing Benny's ass who's a war criminal.

And just like Trump he'd be siiting in prison if he wasen't able to game Israel's criminal justice system because he's just as corrupt & as much a lowlife criminal as Trump is.

Did you know the GWB and Dick Cheney have arrest warrants out for their arrests due to war crimes? There is an ongoing ICC investigation that was also started in 2019. Furthermore your own DOJ investigated Bush for crimes but Eric Holder said they would not proceed with this.

There are actions I disagree with that the IDF engaged in, but they did not start this war. Right now there are still over 100 hostages, including Americans.

You would think you would apply the same standards to the terrorists, after all, they are the ones that killed 1200 Israelis and kidnapped babies.

There is no doubt about their intentions with these kidnapping, this was no accident due to collateral damage when bombing an enemy combatant. These terrorists purposely targeted innocent civilians.

At the very least, Harris should express her opinion one way or another. You don't dismiss an ally because you don't like how their election turned out.

Israel is no ally.

An ally takes AND GIVES and Israel gives us nothing except

JFK
Gulf of Tonkin
USS Liberty
Marines in Lebanon 1983
Co2 FRAUD

Israel is a $40 trillion + one million lives lost DISASTER of a US foreign policy. Israel is not an ally. Those who support Israel cheer when Israel murders Americans.

Forum List

Back