Cheatle Resigns

So in almost the exact same circumstances, the man who failed… just failed.

The woman who failed… failed because she was a woman?

Oh

If you had taken the time to watch her being grilled yesterday you'd realize she was completely out of realm. Lost and confused, she filled the SS with DEI hires and the end result wasn't pretty.

Who fired her?

Kamaltoe? Does she have the authority? Cheeto didn't 'resign'. Anybody that believes that is naive. Look at her testimony yesterday. It was purely the testimony of a person trying to save their job.

She was made and Offer She Couldn't Refuse. Betcha.

But, by whom?
Maybe they let her keep her full benefit package.

Cheatle deserves to be fired for having used an amateur like Crooks!

This is who she should have used:

1721753656098.png

A Real Pro!!!

If you had taken the time to watch her being grilled yesterday you'd realize she was completely out of realm. Lost and confused, she filled the SS with DEI hires and the end result wasn't pretty.
I did watch it and she was evasive as hell. I thought she would have to resign before I saw that and KNEW it when I watched that.

She failed. The guy protecting Reagan failed.

But it’s pretty funny hearing a woman claim that she failed because she was a woman.

Republicans are strange creatures

I did watch it and she was evasive as hell. I thought she would have to resign before I saw that and KNEW it when I watched that.

She failed. The guy protecting Regan failed.

But it’s pretty funny hearing a woman claim that she failed because she was a woman.

She failed because she was vastly under qualified for the position.

Like Elon said, "people will die." His comment covers a broad range of the fallout because of DEI priorities also in the medical field.
Man. You people really hate women and minorities

Bungled or failed plan? Cheatle is done.

This whole debacle (and it was a massive failure on many levels) is fairly descriptive of the entire Biden Administration.

This Chief never offered up her resignation willingly.

Sure....mistakes happen. Sometime colossal failures happen.
But to have the hubris to stand before Congress and declare that you did nothing wrong is insanity. It's a mark of pure narcissism.

Even when the SS has done everything correct and because of the impossible circumstances has an attempt on someone's life the Chief and detail lead still offer up their resignations. It may be refused....but they at least offer them usually as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).

But we have this chief stand up before congress to declare "I dint do nuffin wrong. Why you in my grill?"

She failed. The guy protecting Reagan failed.

Your ability to not understand things is remarkable.

She didn't fail because she was a woman.

She got the job because she was a woman, not because she was a qualified female candidate.

That is where the downhill slide started.

Forum List

Back