The “Party of Democracy” has bypassed the democratic process and installed Kamala Harris without an election

I just don't understand why they do not support 5th party candidates.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Kamala is coming for Trump.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris

Skylar is still a no.

Anyone else?
Laughing.....it still thinks that the democrats have a nominee! That's adorable.

Sorry, sweetie. Not until the convention. And a candidate dropping out and endorsing another happens every convention, every primary, both parties. It happened just last week:

If not for double standards, y'all would have none at all.

Laughing.....it still thinks that the democrats have a nominee! That's adorable.

Sorry, sweetie. Not until the convention. And a candidate dropping out and endorsing another happens every convention, every primary, both parties. It happened just last week:

If not for double standards, y'all would have none at all.
Skylar is still a no.

Anyone else?

Skylar is still a no.

Anyone else?
Laughing.....keep running, sweetie.

You'll figure out how conventions work eventually. With one candidate dropping out and supporting another happening every primary, every convention.

You'll figure out how conventions work eventually. With one candidate dropping out and supporting another happening every primary, every convention.
Skylar is still a no.

Anyone else?

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Kamala is coming for Trump.

The prosecutor vs the sex abuser/convicted felon:

"I prosecuted sex predators. Trump is one."

"I shut down for-profit scam colleges. He ran one."

" I held big banks accountable. He's owned by them."

" I'm not just prepared to take on Trump, I'm prepared to beat him." -

Kamala Harris

What a joke

It's never happened in this manner before.

That's just what people understand as a fact.

How many primary votes for President did Commiela get?

ZERO!

Now try answering my question, Stretched Prolapse.

Again, candidates dropping out and endorsing another candidates happens EVERY primary. It happened in the GOP primary last week.

Were Haley's primary voters 'disenfranchised'? Laughing...if so, why didn't y'all start shitting your little panties when this happened?

Try again, sweetie. Think hard.

How insane is this. This was a coup in the DNC. No Democrat voter who supports Harris’ presidency can lecture anyone on democracy.

She was installed by the DNC and donors. They literally just told Democrat voters they don’t care about their desires. The last time Harris was subjected to the democratic process, she was 5th amongst Democrat candidates.

Trump was made the GOP nominee by the will of the people. Harris has been declared the Democrat nominee by backroom think tanks and hidden decision makers

If you’re a democrat who values democracy, you ought to be rather angry that your party has decided to move forward without considering your (or any democrat) vote
Sure, can you answer the question regarding the republic 2020 primaries and there not being any. Why did the republic party deny it's voters a voice?

Republicans are now all about "direct democracy?" :auiqs.jpg:

"Nation's election system?" :auiqs.jpg:wtf is that?

Help is on the way!

The DNC will go by their own rules come the convention. State delegates will not be arguing GOP/MAGA talking points.

LOL

It's never happened in this manner before.

That's just what people understand as a fact.

The process of a candidate dropping out and endorsing another candidate is identical. Be it 50, 500, or 2500 delegates.

It happens every primary, every convention. Both parties. And happened last week when Haley released her delegates to vote for Trump.

Until the delegates vote, there is no democratic nominee. There's only a presumptive one. And the delegates don't vote for about a month.

Again, candidates dropping out and endorsing another candidates happens EVERY primary. It happened in the GOP primary last week.

Were Haley's primary voters 'disenfranchised'? Laughing...if so, why didn't y'all start shitting your little panties when this happened?

Try again, sweetie. Think hard.
Already addressed, and destroyed.

Try again.

The process of a candidate dropping out and endorsing another candidate is identical. Be it 50, 500, or 2500 delegates.

It happens every primary, every convention. Both parties. And happened last week when Haley released her delegates to vote for Trump.

Until the delegates vote, there is no democratic nominee. There's only a presumptive one. And the delegates don't vote for about a month.

A horse is an animal
a mouse is an animal

therefore, a horse and a mouse must be the same.

Anyone else?

Melting MAGA people harris nominee.jpg

Uhm. First you people say America is not a democracy. Then you claim Biden was a threat to America and democracy. Now you claim...

VP Harris has been installed? Really? She's still merely the VP and she is a leading candidate to receive her party's nomination.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back