The Giggler

In your opinion he's 80. Without regard to any truth.

he's 78.

but acts & speaks like a child with no self control.

1721942356557.png

personally i believe he not only suffers from arrested developement but syphilitic brain syndrome as well.

Great responsibility? Like the border?

if it was SO dire - why didn't the bi partisan senate bill get onto the house floor - even to debate & hammer out kinks so biden can sign it?

uh-huh. & donny even said why - 'cause he 'didn't want to give dark brandon a win'. uh-huh ... so just save it newbie.

Giggler is meant to make her appear young, an intellectual lightweight, shallow. A immature, shallow, child sort of thing.

Then you might want to send her a text to stop Giggling when addressing policy matters.

For that matter, please implore her to stop Cackling As well.

Can you give us a non-misogynistic and non-racist way of describing her laugh? Cause she does it all the time, and very often at inappropriate times. Chuckle? Chortle? Are these misogynistic or racist?
Sure. Chuckle and chortle are both cool--but that's not what they'll use. They don't have the negative semantic load that cackle does,
You will find posters persistent and insistent about using cackle~

if it was SO dire - why didn't the bi partisan senate bill get onto the house floor - even to debate & hammer out kinks so biden can sign it?

uh-huh. & donny even said why - 'cause he 'didn't want to give dark brandon a win'. uh-huh ... so just save it newbie.
I may be a newbie here but I’m not a newbie in general and unlike you my eyes are open, the bill wasn’t passed because of all the other cramp you leftist tards put in it and then said “we tried to stop the occupation of America” like 3 years in after opening the floodgates day 1. Get a clue you just got rocked by a “newbie”

I may be a newbie here but I’m not a newbie in general and unlike you my eyes are open, the bill wasn’t passed because of all the other cramp you leftist tards put in it and then said “we tried to stop the occupation of America” like 3 years in after opening the floodgates day 1. Get a clue you just got rocked by a “newbie”
Yep it had Amnesty / Pathway baked in and Turbocharged Processing for the throngs pouring over the border

I may be a newbie here but I’m not a newbie in general and unlike you my eyes are open, the bill wasn’t passed because of all the other cramp you leftist tards put in it

it passed in the senate & moses mike wouldn't even allow it up for debate - - - which is exactly when any cramp would have been hammered out JUST LIKE IT ALREADY DID in the senate.
& at that point already., border patrol union was in favor of it.

and then said “we tried to stop the occupation of America” like 3 years in after opening the floodgates day 1.

donny also said mexico will pay for that wall.​

Get a clue you just got rocked by a “newbie”

:heehee: not really.

Forum List

Back