Biden's Speech

Joe said he's up for another term...

Nah, that was just Joe's mic cutting out on him again. He was trying to say either
  1. That he is up for another termination. Or
  2. That he was just up for another worming by Jill.
She pulls his pants down and squirts the warm worm medicine up his bottom. Joe really likes that. 🍾
Brings back fond memories of his childhood.

Today, 07/24/2024 Biden gave a speech about his stepping down from the campaign. He gave no real reason just a bunch of word salad about saving Democracy, etc. He made no sense.....as usual.
If I played Biden Word Bingo, I would have the words: Democracy, Unity, Pass the Torch and other facade words to cover the underlying reason why he's leaving: he forced to leave by democrat leadership.

Today, 07/24/2024 Biden gave a speech about his stepping down from the campaign. He gave no real reason just a bunch of word salad about saving Democracy, etc. He made no sense.....as usual.
I guess you just explained why he is stepping down better than he

Joe said he's up for another term...but he's quitting. :eusa_think: Well to be fair the Dem party elite threatened to destroy him if he didn't quit. Harris stabbed Joe in the back conspiring to steal his nomination. Poor Joe.
He lost the confidence of his people. When that happens you gotta step back

He is so clueless, he claimed his administration SECURED THE BORDER. No really, possibly his worst failure and he claimed success. FFS just shuffle off to the nursing home.
Haha, yeah, Trump claims that too. What a joke. The border hasn’t been “secure” for… well ever

I only know from what I've seen on highlights from the news. While I don't bear nearly the ill will towards Biden as you all do, on this, he was absolutely full of baloney. Every one of those reasons he gave could easily have been given at least a year ago and he never would have even tried to run again.

The quitter speech. Quitting on his party and the nation. Nobody likes a quitter and crooked joe will forever be the example.

1721876997943.png

Forum List

Back