Biden Campaign Outraged Trump didn’t mention Project 2025

Donald Trump killed 1 million people with his failed covid response.
It’s hard to dummy down people, clearly someone has successfully done it to you…
Women are DYING by the thousands because of his overturning abortion care for women.
More proof you have succumbed to the lies…
Minorities are being attacked simply for being gay, or Asian, or Jewish. That's on Donald Trump and the Republicans who routinely denigrate these people as not "real Americans".
Bullshit!!!

Can you repost that in English so that it makes sense???

Trump has promised to be a "dictator" on Day 1, and jail the leadership of the Democratic Party. Are you saying he's lying????

He's promised to use the army to put down any protest, and to transform the DOJ into an attack force to go after his "enemies".

Trump has promised to take over the FCC and strip broadcast outlets which criticize him, of their broadcast licenses.

Are you saying he won't do any of these things????? Are you saying Trump is lying????
You sound scared, might want to talk to someone about that. I just know that there were a lot of hysterical, bloviating predictions about TRUMP!'s first term and they didn't come true, so why should I be worried about the same crew coming up with a bunch of new things to run around screaming about?

Why would Trump appoint the Heritage Foundation's pick for VP if it isn't his agenda???

Why would Trump staffers be writing Chapters of the 2025 Project if they don't intend to implement them?

How intellectually lazy and gullible are you????
I hear they meet in rooms just like he does too. Undeniable proof!!!

Let's see how far you've waded away from reality...

How dare he fast-track those vaccines and manufacture all that PPE? The cad.

He didn't do that.

Minorities have always been attacked for being different, just ask any militant minority activist. That's nothing new.

Boy, you don't have a very good track record when it comes to dealing with reality.

The WHO fast tracked the vaccines. Trump simply wrote a check and then let the virus run free while waiting for the vaccines to be approved.

Trump is the guy who sold all of your PPE to China in January 0f 2020 and didn't keep ANY for American health care workers. No other first world nation ran out of PPE. Canada started BUYING PPE in January, the moment China issued its warning and never ran out.

Trump is BRAGGING that his SC picks overturned Roe, so don't say he didn't do that.

Racially motivated attacks on non-white citizens INCREASED 500% under Trump. Attacks on Muslims and attacks on Jews are right off the scale. Bullying is up across the board in schoolyards. Your racist, violence loving leader is the guy who is pushing the pro-violence agenda, offering to pay legal fees for rally goers who get arrested for assaulting protestors.

I have an excellent record in dealing with reality. When Trump cut taxes and went on a spending spree, I started a countdown to the inevitable economic crash which was sure to follow. Covid may have accelerated that crash, but not by much.

The WHO fast tracked the vaccines. Trump simply wrote a check and then let the virus run free while waiting for the vaccines to be approved.

Trump is the guy who sold all of your PPE to China in January 0f 2020 and didn't keep ANY for American health care workers. No other first world nation ran out of PPE. Canada started BUYING PPE in January, the moment China issued its warning and never ran out.

Trump is BRAGGING that his SC picks overturned Roe, so don't say he didn't do that.

Racially motivated attacks on non-white citizens INCREASED 500% under Trump. Attacks on Muslims and attacks on Jews are right off the scale. Bullying is up across the board in schoolyards. Your racist, violence loving leader is the guy who is pushing the pro-violence agenda, offering to pay legal fees for rally goers who get arrested for assaulting protestors.

I have an excellent record in dealing with reality. When Trump cut taxes and went on a spending spree, I started a countdown to the inevitable economic crash which was sure to follow. Covid may have accelerated that crash, but not by much.
So when Trump is in office, all is his fault.
When he is out of office, all is his fault.
Bless your heart

You sound scared, might want to talk to someone about that. I just know that there were a lot of hysterical, bloviating predictions about TRUMP!'s first term and they didn't come true, so why should I be worried about the same crew coming up with a bunch of new things to run around screaming about?

Why would I be scared. I don't live in the USA. But I have family and friends who do.

I thought that Trump's first term was worse than anyone could have possibly imagined. 1 million people dead in a pandemic?????

The worst economic crash since the Great Depression.

The worst racial unrest since the 1960's, and a President who spent his entire administration engaged in bribery, corruption, and civil rights abuses of the worst sort.

Trump inherited the greatest economic recovery in American history, and the lowest level of illegal border crossing in 50 years, and drove all of it into the ditch, declaring a National Emergency on the Southern Border in 2019, a mere 2 years after he took over a well-controlled Southern Border.

Biden is still cleaning up the mess Trump made of things. Only someone with severe memory loss would want to bring any of this back.

Prove your lies.

Why would I be scared. I don't live in the USA. But I have family and friends who do.

I thought that Trump's first term was worse than anyone could have possibly imagined. 1 million people dead in a pandemic?????

The worst economic crash since the Great Depression.

The worst racial unrest since the 1960's, and a President who spent his entire administration engaged in bribery, corruption, and civil rights abuses of the worst sort.

Trump inherited the greatest economic recovery in American history, and the lowest level of illegal border crossing in 50 years, and drove all of it into the ditch, declaring a National Emergency on the Southern Border in 2019, a mere 2 years after he took over a well-controlled Southern Border.

Biden is still cleaning up the mess Trump made of things. Only someone with severe memory loss would want to bring any of this back.
Prove your lies.

You're lying.

And yet you post NOTHING in rebuttal.

The first two vaccines which were approved were the Pfizer vaccine - developed in Germany, and the British Astra-Zeneca vaccine. Both vaccines piggybacked on the MNRA research conducted at Oxford University in Great Britain.

The American Moderna vaccine, which Dolly Parton funded, was the 3rd vaccine approved. It was developed by a black woman.

All Trump did was to write a cheque to Pfizer.

And yet you post NOTHING in rebuttal.

The first two vaccines which were approved were the Pfizer vaccine - developed in Germany, and the British Astra-Zeneca vaccine. Both vaccines piggybacked on the MNRA research conducted at Oxford University in Great Britain.

The American Moderna vaccine, which Dolly Parton funded, was the 3rd vaccine approved. It was developed by a black woman.

All Trump did was to write a cheque to Pfizer.
You make dozens of bullshit claims. It’s in you to prove them Dumbass.

It’s hard to dummy down people, clearly someone has successfully done it to you…

More proof you have succumbed to the lies…

Bullshit!!!

I have links and evidence to support everything I've posted. You have personal insults and nothing else to back up your denials.

When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster. Your surrender is appreciated.

Because 50% of the voters continue to watch and believee FOX News, no matter how many times FOX has been proven to be lying to them.

Half of voters watch Fox?

Fox gets around 2 million viewers per day.

155 million voters voted in 2020.

Another whopper by the lying sack of vermin shit from KKKanada, Dragonbreath.

I have links and evidence to support everything I've posted. You have personal insults and nothing else to back up your denials.

When you can't attack the post, you attack the poster. Your surrender is appreciated.
Post those links.

Watch this…..

And for good reason. The charade of moderation he tried to present at the convention is belied by the blueprint for his term, if it happens, written by the Crazies at Heritage.

It's wise to think he may need some undecided voters so he doesn't want to scare them with what he's promised he's about to do.

This part had me rolling on the floor with laughter.

“As Americans, we are bound together by a single fate and a shared destiny. We rise together. Or we fall apart,” said Trump on the eve of the eighth anniversary of his first nomination for the presidency.

“Despite such a heinous attack, we unite this evening more determined than ever. Our resolve is unbroken, and our purpose is unchanged — to deliver a government that serves the American people,” Trump said.

What a professional liar.
Horseshit.

Leftards are the biggest liars in town.

Inflation is 3% and crime is down. Fucking total lies.

Leftards are completely full of shit.

Did you get an accurate count on how many lies trump told last night during his speech? I read it was 20. How about you?
Who cares.

Biden lies and breaks the law 10,000 times a day.

How about we focus on getting the leftards out of power and out of town.

Forum List

Back