AGENDA 47 IS TRUMP'S PLAN - Forget about "Project 2025", it's being used as a psyop against you

I don’t remember caring. :dunno:

#1STAMENDMENTSOLUTION
Then why did you ask?

Sane folks know, this is a race between RFKjr. and Trump.

Biden proved from the last debate, he is not mentally competent enough to run the town dump in anyone's city, much less the nation's top office.

And yet? You seem to support the train wreck that is the nation's DNC, so that eliminates anyone from taking what you write very seriously.

:rolleyes:

Typical Trump "Lack of Knowledge" Flip-Flopping.
Trump is indeed the most ignorant MFer alive today.

View attachment 972873
#1, I Know nothing about Project 2025.......Trump is a Fucking Liar.
#2, I have NO idea who is behind it.........Trump is a Fucking Liar.

#3, My Favorite.......I disagree with some of the things they're saying.......Immediately After saying #1 and #2.

POS trump is the largest LIAR in the world, and worse, he is a terrible LIAR, who can't keep track of his LIES.
Read numbers 1,2,3

Trump is a LIAR.

Then why did you ask?

Sane folks know, this is a race between RFKjr. and Trump.

Biden proved from the last debate, he is not mentally competent enough to run the town dump in anyone's city, much less the nation's top office.

And yet? You seem to support the train wreck that is the nation's DNC, so that eliminates anyone from taking what you write very seriously.

:rolleyes:
Then I’m insane! :woohoo:

#4MOREYEARS

Do you have a link which proves that Project 2025 has nothing to do with Trump?

I see this now, just broke;

Trump separates himself from Project 2025 blueprint crafted by the Heritage Foundation​

Friday, July 5, 2024

1720193917660.png

Trump disavows Heritage Foundation's Project 2025, despite MAGA ties​

I have a link which proves you are wrong about your second statement.

Meet Donald Trump’s think tank​

December 7, 2016
". . . Heritage President Jim DeMint, a former GOP senator from South Carolina, said the location of Tuesday’s event was selected mainly because the President’s Club is meeting at the nearby Ronald Reagan Building this week. But in an interview, DeMint also said that having the event at Trump’s new luxury hotel would have special meaning.

“It just turned out to be a good opportunity for us, and I think some of our folks are staying there while they’re in town, so they just get a kick out of having our closing event at the Trump Hotel with the (incoming) vice president speaking,” DeMint told CNN.

Heritage has a big footprint with Trump’s transition – though DeMint reiterated multiple times that the organization is only serving in a supportive role and doesn’t call any shots.

It’s no accident, though. Heritage has a long history of advising conservative presidents and lawmakers, and DeMint said the group began the process of preparing for this transition even more intensely two years ago – even without being certain who they would be advising.

“For the last couple of years, we have been preparing to advise as well as to help collect a whole catalog of people from all over the country who could help Trump accomplish his objectives,” DeMint said, clarifying that when the effort began, it was without a particular candidate in mind. “So we had a dedicated transition team that’s been going now from this time last year, as well as developing the policy manuals … on every issue and what the President can do on executive orders.”

Some of the conservative think tank’s top names are volunteering at high levels within the transition, including former Heritage President Ed Feulner, former Reagan attorney general and Heritage fellow Edwin Meese and former Reagan official and Heritage fellow Becky Norton Dunlop. Heritage scholars are advising on policy throughout the transition, including in areas of foreign policy, domestic policy, budget and administration management, and 11 members of Trump’s agency landing teams so far have Heritage or its sister political group listed as their most recent employer.

No other Washington institution has that kind of footprint in the transition. . . ."

Heritage Foundation takes risk and wins big with Trump​

November 10, 2016

Heritage Expert Helps Shape Supreme Court Nominee List​

Sep 14, 2016

Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Was Included on the List The Heritage Foundation Helped Compile​

Aug 31, 2018

I've been on leftist forums and read what they have written about project 2025. Just because Trump has disowned/disavowed the title? Doesn't mean he really has. All of those policy objectives are straight from Project 2025, except for these;

President Donald J. Trump Declares War on Cartels​

Agenda47: President Trump Announces Plan to Stop the America Last Warmongers and Globalists​

President Trump’s Plan to Protect Children from Left-Wing Gender Insanity​

We Must Protect Medicare and Social Security​

President Donald J. Trump Calls for Probe into Intelligence Community’s Role in Online Censorship​

Agenda47: Addressing Rise of Chronic Childhood Illnesses​

Agenda47: Ending the Scourge of Drug Addiction in America​

Agenda47: Protecting Students from the Radical Left and Marxist Maniacs Infecting Educational Institutions​

Agenda47: Ending the Nightmare of the Homeless, Drug Addicts, and Dangerously Deranged​

Agenda47: President Trump’s Plan to Dismantle the Deep State and Return Power to the American People​

Agenda47: Preventing World War III​

Agenda47: Protecting Americans by Taking on Big Pharma and Ending Global Freeloading"​

Those? Are all RFKjr.'s major issues and policy objective, and why he has been drawing folks away from Trump.

The only major issue Trump has left off this list, is the national debt.

RFKjr. has been saying, over and over, that we are now paying more in interest on the debt, than we pay in national defense, and in ten years, it will be 100% of GDP.

IMO, that is the plan to convert us to a Central Bank Digital Currency. The big banks really don't care if you vote for Trump or Biden. This is why Trump has just now adopted RFKjr.'s entire platform, to make more of an effort to sideline him and draw more of his support to him.

Except the most important point, the one JFK, Andrew Jackson, Lincoln and ever other great president died for, Trump stole his entire platform.

Grow some fucking balls Trump.

duh. The people don't have representatives, only the oligarchs do, and Trump is lying through his GD teeth, just like the rest of them. . . .

Dude, who fucking cares?

What is wrong with Project 2025 and eviscerating the Deep State comprised of unelected Bureaucrats who infiltrate governmental policy and illegitimately control it?

I can't imagine anything more pro-American than demolishing every last bit of that.

The criticism here should not be that Trump is embracing it, but that perhaps he isn't embracing it enough.

Forum List

Back