Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
When is the last time you said ANYTHING critical of your orange messiah?

I don't mean to belabor the point, and I am sure people around here who actually have the power of memory are getting sick of hearing it; BUT:

I was a Democrat for two decades.

Voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama X 2 and Clinton. (That last one disgusts me like no other.)

But I was capable of realizing it's all BS once the COVID lockdowns and George Floyd mostly peaceful riots engorged the land.

Yet even that would not be sufficient to tilt me Republican.

Fuck that, the party of pro-Iraq war NSA stooges?

But now the Democrats have combined woke propaganda, with the old neocon Bush-style GOP warmongering security/censorship state.

Concurrently, the Republicans are now right leaning populists who still believe in the Free Hand of open markets and low taxes - but ALSO realize that we need secure borders, World Peace, and sovereign prosperity.

Of course I'm MAGA.

The real question is, why aren't you?

The time is getting late.

Last edited:
I don't mean to belabor the point, and I am sure people around here who actually have the power of memory are getting sick of hearing it; BUT:

I was a Democrat for two decades.

Voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama X 2 and Clinton. (That last one disgusts me like no other.)

But I was capable of realizing it's all BS once the COVID lockdowns and George Floyd mostly peaceful riots engorged the land.

Yet even that would not be sufficient to tilt me Republican.

Fuck that, the party of pro-Iraq war NSA stooges?

But now the Democrats have combined woke propaganda, with the old neocon Bush-style GOP warmongering security/censorship state.

Concurrently, the Republicans are now right leaning populists who still believe in the Free Hand of open markets and low taxes - but ALSO realize that we need secure borders, World Peace, and sovereign prosperity.

Of course I'm MAGA.

The real question is, why aren't you?

The time is getting late.
That doesn’t answer what I asked. Try again.

That doesn’t answer what I asked. Try again.

Yes.

Like all Trump supporters I literally BOO him when he brings up "Project Warp Speed".

And YouTube is replete with videos of it.

But you're entirely ignorant to this 3 year old news because you've bought everything the lying media has sold you, just like when they sold you the idea that Biden is perfectly cognitively coherent.

You'd know that if you were capable of escaping the information bubble you're clearly captive to.

But, again - the day is getting late.

Forum List

Back