Tonights Debate live 6-27-24

Who won the debate tonight?

• Total voters
Biden wasn't up to par. trump told the same old lies. Biden won through default. Lies don't cut it .
172ad0adbcf73f5db6c8d6c1073d46df.jpg

READ my thread......Who replaces Joe Biden.

Welcome to the party pal.

It only took you 3 1/2 fucking years.

Maybe you should start taking right leaning media more seriously, instead of just dismissing it outta hand.

This wasn't a surprise to us who have been shown the truth.

Biden will shit his pants and the coverage will go black, to be replaced by some special breaking newz report about white supremacists attacking...er, something.
trump is more likely to do that. He farts all the time. Oh to be the laundry lady. What a mess.

Just end this disaster.

America needs to look in the mirror reflect on all the poor choices we made to put ourselves in this situation.

Oh shut up already.

America was humming and winning before you and the evil corporate media stole an election for Dementia Joe and then gas lit us with how competent and "ADULT" he was.

You bought it, you broke it, you own it.

Cry harder.

Oh shut up already.

America was humming and winning before you and the evil corporate media stole an election for Dementia Joe and then gas lit us with how competent and "ADULT" he was.

You bought it, you broke it, you own it.

Cry harder.
Biden is a terrible candidate. Trump is a terrible candidate. That’s the truth.

It’s not my fault you have your head buried too far up Trump’s orange ass to admit the obvious.

Biden is a terrible candidate.

Yep.

Trump is a terrible candidate. That’s the truth.

Nope.

It’s not my fault you have your head buried too far up Trump’s orange ass to admit the obvious.

It's not my fault that tens of millions of US citizens have strong enthusiasm for Trump DESPITE what the corrupt media/Demonrats attempted to do to him.

Imagine if they hadn't done that.

Meanwhile, no one is enthusiastic about Biden.

That is the objective reality, whether you like it or not.

And you at least seem sufficiently rational to realize that much.

Welcome to the party pal.

It only took you 3 1/2 fucking years.

Maybe you should start taking right leaning media more seriously, instead of just dismissing it outta hand.

This wasn't a surprise to us who have been shown the truth.
And you still believe that trump doesn’t LIE And that he cares about anyone but himself

The lying con man trump will never get my vote.

And you still believe that trump doesn’t LIE And that he cares about anyone but himself

The same sources you lean on to assure you that Trump is lying, are the same sources who assured you for years that "President" Biden is perfectly sharp and at his absolute cognitive best.

But don't step back and question your entire political perspective.

I pulled it off in 2020, and I'm the better for it.

Clearly for you?

It's too painful.

And so you are forever banished to the shadowland of lies.

It's not my fault that tens of millions of US citizens have strong enthusiasm for Trump DESPITE what the corrupt media/Demonrats attempted to do to him.
So, like I said, you have your head buried too far up Trump’s orange ass to admit the obvious.

When is the last time you said ANYTHING critical of your orange messiah? Is he really that perfect or are you just a mindless cultist?

Forum List

Back