Trump Makes a Very Interesting Demand of Biden Before First Debate

Trump Makes a Very Interesting Demand of Biden Before First Debate​

18 May 2024 ~~ By Matt Margolis

The first debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden is just over a month away, and Donald Trump has agreed to all of Biden’s conditions, including no live audience, timed microphones, and only pro-Biden outlets and moderators. But now Trump has a condition of his own.
And it's a justifiable one.
“I’m gonna demand a drug test too, by the way,” Trump said Friday evening, during the Minnesota Republican Party’s Lincoln Reagan Dinner. “I am, no I really am. I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union, he was high as a kite.”
It has long been suspected that Joe Biden was drugged during his State of the Union address.
Dr. Carole Lieberman, a forensic psychiatrist specializing in elderly dementia patients, pointed out that Biden's increased speed and volume during the address, contrary to his usual slow and stumbling demeanor, could be indicative of stimulant usage, potentially Adderall or another amphetamine.
“[Adderall]’s given to focus someone’s attention so if you give it to someone who is not focused and give it to them ahead of a big event like the State of the Union, it will improve their focus,” Lieberman told the Washington Times. “But it’s treating the symptoms rather than boosting the brain and it’s addictive so it’s dangerous.”
~Snip~
So, yes, Trump is definitely justified in his request, but there isn't a chance that the Biden campaign will agree to this.

Commentary:
The article also pointed to a 2022 study published in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry that "found medications that treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, such as Adderall, can generally improve cognitive performance in Alzheimer’s patients."
Does anyone really think Joe Biden will submit to a drug test?
It’s starting to get to the point of diminishing returns and they’re having to constantly increase dosage.
Trump’s already scored his points on the issue and will not renege on his 2-debate commitment when Biden predictably refuses a pre-debate drug test.

i am not a fan of drug tests, but if biden is on more than metformin and ramapril we should know.

will dr jackson be adminisreing trump's drug test? or will he go to a real lab?

Take that garbage from PJMedia somewhere. Trump is the one with the problem. If he can stay awake during the debate will raise the question of him taking stimulants.
Are you SURE you're talking about the same TRUMP! everyone can see holding massive rallies for hours on end? Quid Pro has the challenge in front of him to see if he can stay coherent for more than 30 seconds straight without waving his fists in the air like a deranged monkey.

Forum List

Back