Leftists burn American Flags on the 4th.

Just make the same as burning the gay flag. Then those idiots would get jail time.

Burning a fag flag shouldn't be a crime ever.

The only real flag that matters is the American flag because it represents all Americans. If they are a fag it still represents them, a long with everyone else. All other flags are just representative of a groups within America.

Sadly all the Americans that burn the American flag don't even begin to understand that the American flag is a symbol of their ability to burn it to begin with. That flag is why they live in a country where they are able to burn it, you'd think they would have more respect for the very thing that provides them all the freedoms they enjoy.

In the end burning the flag will only lead us to becoming a country with no freedoms.

Burning a fag flag shouldn't be a crime ever.

The only real flag that matters is the American flag because it represents all Americans. If they are a fag it still represents them, a long with everyone else. All other flags are just representative of a groups within America.

Sadly all the Americans that burn the American flag don't even begin to understand that the American flag is a symbol of their ability to burn it to begin with. That flag is why they live in a country where they are able to burn it, you'd think they would have more respect for the very thing that provides them all the freedoms they enjoy.

In the end burning the flag will only lead us to becoming a country with no freedoms.
I agree, but if you burn a fag flag you seem to get prosecuted.

😂 this is a funny (strange) thread

Shit like “they are burning a flag that gives them the right to do so”

Then follow that up with “the should be thrown in jail”

I gotta wonder

Who are the ones disrespecting the flag ?

Wonder how long it would take for you to be attacked, mobbed or arrested if you burned a pride flag?

Where I live? It wouldn't happen. Even if it did the ones here that would attack me wouldn't last 90 second even if there was 5 of them, soon as they saw actual violence they would fold faster than Superman on laundry day.

Other parts of the country? I'd been mobbed before I could touch the flame to the flag.

Not that I would burn one. All that would do is enrage them and make them double down which is all they really want is to be angry and yell for attention.

😂 this is a funny (strange) thread

Shit like “they are burning a flag that gives them the right to do so”

Then follow that up with “the should be thrown in jail”

I gotta wonder

Who are the ones disrespecting the flag ?

Then you don't understand the point I was making, or misunderstanding the difference between making a factual statement and a personal opinion. Both of which I expressed.

The fact being freedom of speech and so on we have in this country gives them the ability to burn the flag of the country that gives them that right.

The opinion being they should be punished for doing that because contempt breeds contempt.

Not sure how that's hard to understand, someone ststing a fact but having a opinion about that fact at the same time.

Is it a fact that we have equal opportunity employment act in America saying you can't discriminate against people for skin color, sex and so on? Yes we do. But my opinion is we should not be hiring people just because they are black because that means you're discriminating against non blacks like we currently do and it should be punishable to do so.

Then you don't understand the point I was making, or misunderstanding the difference between making a factual statement and a personal opinion. Both of which I expressed.

The fact being freedom of speech and so on we have in this country gives them the ability to burn the flag of the country that gives them that right.

The opinion being they should be punished for doing that because contempt breeds contempt.

Not sure how that's hard to understand, someone ststing a fact but having a opinion about that fact at the same time.

Is it a fact that we have equal opportunity employment act in America saying you can't discriminate against people for skin color, sex and so on? Yes we do. But my opinion is we should not be hiring people just because they are black because that means you're discriminating against non blacks like we currently do and it should be punishable to do so.
Cool story bro 😎

Did I mention you in my post?

Cool story bro 😎

Did I mention you in my post?

Yes you did when you said exactly what I said and made an example of specifically what I said shortly after I said it.

But I am not understanding the point why you're mentioning it.

Yes you did when you said exactly what I said and made an example of specifically what I said shortly after I said it.

But I am not understanding the point why you're mentioning it.
If you think that they should be thrown in jail

Then yes, I am talking about you

If you said “in my opinion”

Then I wasn’t

Not everything is about you 😂

What a bunch of losers. They are burning a symbol that allows them to protest.

trans wac - Copy.jpg

Wow! Their hatred and desperation run deep. The only thing their acts of evil bring them is attention. The kind of attention smart people don't vote for. :dig:

If you think that they should be thrown in jail

Then yes, I am talking about you

If you said “in my opinion”

Then I wasn’t

Not everything is about you 😂

When you repeat what I said then it is about me.

When you repeat what I said then it is about me.
Did you said “they should be jailed”

Without disclaimers ?

Doesn’t sound like it

So just how did I repeat what you said then?

Lighten up Francis

Not everything is about you

Did you said “they should be jailed”

Without disclaimers ?

Doesn’t sound like it

So just how did I repeat what you said then?

Lighten up Francis

Not everything is about you

And still you ignore the actual topic or respond to my posts. It's just this never ending cycle of ignoring the conversation and repeating the same things.

In the end all we're doing is clogging up someone else's thread with me trying to have a conversation and you avoiding conversation with passive aggressive and circling comments. So I'll pull the plug and consider this at an end.

I can forsee you being on my ignore list again seeing as you created a new account.

I hope you have a good day because it seems like you are not and taking your frustrations out random internet strangers.

Forum List

Back