Michael Obama would beat Trump?

Got it, you’re right. We all quit voting leaving only you more smarter criminal evil communists D voters to run the Country. Get off the boards you corrupted POS.

In 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted or he would have won the popular vote.

I agree with all of that except throwing Bealio in there. He ain't like Mac CheezeWhiz and Glamping Goober.

Early in this very thread he played the “both candidates suck” card (again). So it was stuck in my head.

As we know, one sucks 1000X less. The Future of America is at stake. No time to play word games with these closeted Obiden supporters.

In 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted or he would have won the popular vote.

SHUP Loon. 10% of CA is illegals. Yes, they get registered and ballots are generated (and voted) in their names. That’s was at least 3 million in one state. Get off the boards until you wise up enough to play with big boy posters.

Last edited:
Early in this very thread he played the “both candidates suck” card (again). So it was stuck in my head.

As we know, one sucks 1000X less. The Future of America is at stake. No time to play word games with these closeted Obiden supporters.
litzards-litzards4life.gif

Forum List

Back