Leftists burn American Flags on the 4th.

And still you ignore the actual topic or respond to my posts. It's just this never ending cycle of ignoring the conversation and repeating the same things.

In the end all we're doing is clogging up someone else's thread with me trying to have a conversation and you avoiding conversation with passive aggressive and circling comments. So I'll pull the plug and consider this at an end.

I can forsee you being on my ignore list again seeing as you created a new account.

I hope you have a good day because it seems like you are not and taking your frustrations out random internet strangers.
🙀 not the ignore

It’s OK

A lot of people can’t admit that they made a mistake

Burning the American flag on American soil should be a punishable offense to be honest.

2 days in jail and a 1000 dollar fine I believe is a perfectly reasonable punishment for burning the flag. And every time you get arrested for burning a flag those numbers double.

That should be an unexcusable offense without exception. If nothing else because if you let someone burn a flag all that does is show hatred, contempt and disdain for America then that act will reinforce those emotions towards America and inflame those emotions and soon they will also make others feel the same and those people will make others feel that way. Next thing you know you have millions of people who hate America that otherwise never would have. Anger and contempt are VERY infectious ideas.

This is a very real problem we have in America now. We allow people in America to hate the country and we allow them to fester and grow. And I promise you right now it will get worse unless it's stopped because that's how bad things start, very small.

Burning a flag is a constitutional right.

If you fuck wit Magatards worshipped the constitution as much as you worshipped flags and symbols, there wouldn’t be the problems we have now.

George Carlin had you for close wits pegged.

“I leave flags and symbols to the symbol minded”

Burning a flag is a constitutional right.

If you fuck wit Magatards worshipped the constitution as much as you worshipped flags and symbols, there wouldn’t be the problems we have now.

George Carlin had you for close wits pegged.

“I leave flags and symbols to the symbol minded”
You been pissing in it forever.

Burning the american flag is a disgrace and an insult to all the men and women who DIED defending it's meaning. Those who do burn it and brag about it are assholes with no concept of sacrifice or the meaning of that word. Fuck 'em. Karma is a bitch. Then when Karma does bite, I will laugh since I am as bitchy.

For those who served or are serving....I apologize for the morons who inhabit this land and take it all for granted and are too fucking stupid to realize it. May they all get bit. Including the corrupt idiots in highest office that also use the flag to shit on us all.

Forum List

Back