Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

"His strength and courage".

The alternate universe.
1722101121676.jpeg

No it isn't.

There is no way in hell the media industrial complex would just let that go it if were true.

In fact, the only photoshopping was when the NY Times was the only paper in the Nation to wipe the flag out of their picture of the assassination attempt.

Oh well I wasn't sure because I didn't remember the American flag there at the time of the shooting.

This is you right now.

First time 1972

What happened?

Wait.

So you're saying you're not a Trump fan?

Who knew?

Compelling and substantive thoughts as always.

What would the forum do without your unique interpretation of politics and world events?

You are truly a treasure.

We all love you. :)

Good thing that I believe that you're being sarcastic.

He was shot at. Not shot. Winged.

Whatever. 🙄

Back to timeout, child.
Have you considered just going to your obvious safe place: Dumbocrap Underground?

Until then, gfy, you bitch.

Also: try to post ON topic.
The topic was (and it remains) the observation by President Trump to the effect that it never ends with you vermin.

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄
Biden would have listened to the secret service, and not exposed himself by standing up above the secret service agents and yelling fight! fight! fight!.

The secret service agents were risking their lives, and all Trump could think of was his MAGA image.

He was shot at. Not shot. Winged.
Moron: You if some one points a gun AT you and pulls the trigger but the bullet misses entirely, you have been shot AT.

BUT if the bullet strikes you (which it did as evidenced by the blood and the ear wound) then you have been SHOT.

Your typically ignorant and dishonest attempt to engage in word play is as massive a fail as your ability to think.

They did? This seems to contradict whaat Trump said.. it never ends w/ these people.

They gave up the way cockroaches give up breeding..

Sorry, I meant that they gave up with Biden. Oh and for all the people saying that Trump wasn't actually shot with the bullet, where did all of the blood come from then?

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

Meh. :dunno:

Forum List

Back