Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

Corey didn’t have to die, and shouldn’t of, but xiden was losing, bigly, and ordered his dembot ActBlue base to put trump in the bullseye..
You're suggesting a government orchestrated assassination attempt.
I wouldn't feel safe in ruling that out.
Nor would I rule out any of the other possibilities of it being staged by Trump's team, with SS involvement.

You're suggesting a government orchestrated assassination attempt.
I wouldn't feel safe in ruling that out.
Nor would I rule out any of the other possibilities of it being staged by Trump's team, with SS involvement.
Haha no, ActBlue donors aren’t the govt

Geez man

fwiw, I was hit with over a dozen quotes and notifications. If I missed a quote please try again. I consider even the habitual spammers worth at least looking at.

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

"vote for me in 2024, and you'll never have to vote again" trump

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

You are seething at "the left" because an unstable young Republican shot the sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon in the ear and he became angry about it. I readily understand his feelings.

I must admit that I am more concerned about the gunster killing and seriously insuring others, but far too often, deranged individuals easily acquire such deadly weapons and slaughter innocent Americans.

Are you saying he seemed to have taken a fatal wound to the head but instead was healed to tell the tale?

"vote for me in 2024, and you'll never have to vote again" trump

So, what's your point?

You are seething at "the left" because an unstable young Republican shot the sexual abuser/business fraud/convicted felon in the ear and he became angry about it. I readily understand his feelings.

I must admit that I am more concerned about the gunster killing and seriously insuring others, but far too often, deranged individuals easily acquire such deadly weapons and slaughter innocent Americans.

Are you saying he seemed to have taken a fatal wound to the head but instead was healed to tell the tale?

No I'm saying that he took a bullet to the ear instead of the head.

Forum List

Back