Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

I disagree with Lyndsey "Our Lady of the Carolinas" Graham and his attacks on the FBI. He and others want a Trump narrative based on myth creation -- not on facts.

"Since the day of the attack, the FBI has been consistent and clear that the shooting was an attempted assassination of former President Trump which resulted in his injury, as well as the death of a heroic father and the injuries of several other victims..."

The FBI's Shooting Reconstruction Team \examined evidence from the scene, including bullet fragments. They made an informed, professional case that either a bullet or a bullet fragment bit Trump's ear. No one is saying there was not a failed assassination attempt on that man's life.
Actually, Wray testified that the FBI wasn’t sure it was a bullet.

It was a bullet. Wray has precious little credibility left to lose. But he is working at dumping whatever is left.

Also, contrary to theory posed by the idiot, Hellbelly, there is no doubt that he was shot. By. A. Bullet.

It wasn’t akin to a “paper cut.” Another quarter of an inch and even that shitbag, Hellbelly, wouldn’t be babbling like a retarded baboon that it was like a paper cut.

Now that's more logical because I didn't actually see it there that day, but Trump was most definitely shot.
I think not! The coincidences we are expected to believe are starting to pile up. And now his ear with no signs of a wound?

The photoshopped of the flag into the photo is going to have to be pinned on somebody?

Why did Corey have to be sacrificed?

Events of this sort can be found in recorded history with brutality far in excess of this.

We don't know everything.
With all with respect, you are right...

We don't know everything, because the SS and the FBI aren't being transparent about the incident. They are just letting us and the media play "Guessing Games". That is dangerous.

It is dangerous,because a life was almost taken.

Whether you are for - or against Trump, I wouldn't wish it on Biden. I don't like Biden's policies. I don't hate the man. Just the way he was running the country. But I wouldn't want Biden shot, just because of his dangerous ideologies.

That's fine if you hate Trump....you have that right. We may not "see eye to eye" on the many issues. But when some folks "wish death upon" on anyone - Trump, Kamala, or Biden....it's just wrong and dangerous.

With all with respect, you are right...

We don't know everything, because the SS and the FBI aren't being transparent about the incident. They are just letting us and the media play "Guessing Games". That is dangerous.

It is dangerous,because a life was almost taken.

Whether you are for - or against Trump, I wouldn't wish it on Biden. I don't like Biden's policies. I don't hate the man. Just the way he was running the country. But I wouldn't want Biden shot, just because of his dangerous ideologies.

That's fine if you hate Trump....you have that right. We may not "see eye to eye" on the many issues. But when some folks "wish death upon" on anyone - Trump, Kamala, or Biden....it's just wrong and dangerous.
The Secret Service is working closely with the Trump campaign. D'Oh!

The campaign remained silent.

You don't much about how things work, do you?

Uh yeah actually he does. He knows that unless a guy (or a woman) is a criminal (and in the right mindset) killing somebody is murder and that's illegal along with attempted murder. Just sitting by and allowing it to happen should be looked at as murder or in this case attempted murder in my opinion too.

I think not! The coincidences we are expected to believe are starting to pile up. And now his ear with no signs of a wound?

The photoshopped of the flag into the photo is going to have to be pinned on somebody?

Events of this sort can be found in recorded history with brutality far in excess of this.
Incredible. We watched people getting shot. Trump being one of those people. Do you get that? We watched it happen. The flags were already there. What in the hell is wrong with you?

Hey, I get the news the same way you do! Online and elsewhere.
You can't trust everything you read, or what they feed you. If you do, it is dangerous in itself.

It's been well over 2 weeks now, there are many we don't know. Sure, the campaign has been silent. I wish they would say something, too! I am disappointed in that.

If this was to happen to Kamala when she is out campaigning, that some loose nut decides to "take her out", do you think her campaign would be transparent? I don't think so.

Alphabetically or in order of annoyance?
Man, there has to be someone in this forum that was there....why are they silent? What do they have to hide?
There are over 12k members on here...and not ONE was there?

I find that hard to believe. If I was there, I would make it known.

Hey, I get the news the same way you do! Online and elsewhere.
You can't trust everything you read, or what they feed you. If you do, it is dangerous in itself.

It's been well over 2 weeks now, there are many we don't know. Sure, the campaign has been silent. I wish they would say something, too! I am disappointed in that.

If this was to happen to Kamala when she is out campaigning, that some loose nut decides to "take her out", do you think her campaign would be transparent? I don't think so.
Myself, I really don't care.

I'm glad the shooter failed in his objective. The rest? Meh.

Corey didn’t have to die, and shouldn’t of, but xiden was losing, bigly, and ordered his dembot ActBlue base to put trump in the bullseye..

Exactly!! If the shooting was fake then what about him?
I don't think it's worth much for me to spend a lot of time with you, to begin with. So I'll be brief for others.

Lives have been sacrificed in the past for the sake of a future dictator's ascent.

This has been building ever since the lack of America's resolve to take down an attempted coup on Jan. 6.

Now there could be no clear advantage to either side. Trump has friends in the military, even though it could be seen as him being outnumbered by the government's friends.

Incredible. We watched people getting shot. Trump being one of those people. Do you get that? We watched it happen. The flags were already there. What in the hell is wrong with you?
I've said what I considered to be important to mention. Now we can sit back and watch whatever will be, unfold.

I don't think it's worth much for me to spend a lot of time with you, to begin with. So I'll be brief for others.

Lives have been sacrificed in the past for the sake of a future dictator's ascent.

This has been building ever since the lack of America's resolve to take down an attempted coup on Jan. 6.

Now there could be no clear advantage to either side. Trump has friends in the military, even though it could be seen as him being outnumbered by the government's friends.

So are you going to answer my question or what?

Forum List

Back