Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

Tell him to stfu.

What never ends is the Mouth that Roars.

The mythology being built up around Corporal Bone Spurs is hilarious.

I agree with Trump one hundred percent. The left just can't seem to wrap their minds around the fact that this man was struck by an assassin's bullet and lived to tell the tale. They're just so intimidated by his strength and courage. Biden wouldn't have gotten back up to his feet and started yelling fight! Fight! Fight! Biden can barely stand up without being shot. 🙄

LMAO

So true.. He'd probably start crying and begging for ice cream! ice cream!

And now you're back to being the idiotic numbskull we all know and abhor. :)

I wasn't actually sure about the American flag, but that's more at least more believable that it was photoshopped than the fact that Trump faked the whole entire thing. The left is just terrified of the fact that Trump truly does seem invincible now.

If you seriously believe his life was in danger you are delusional
Edit: forgot who I was talking to
He'd be dead if he hadn't turned his head at the last second

But you didn't know that because you libs don't want to gather info about someone you have prejudicially written off anyway, but nonetheless want to spoutate about endlessly.

I wasn't actually sure about the American flag, but that's more at least more believable that it was photoshopped

No it isn't.

There is no way in hell the media industrial complex would just let that go if it were true.

In fact, the only photoshopping was when the NY Times was the only paper in the Nation to wipe the flag out of their picture of the assassination attempt.

I wasn't actually sure about the American flag, but that's more at least more believable that it was photoshopped than the fact that Trump faked the whole entire thing. The left is just terrified of the fact that Trump truly does seem invincible now.
It seems to disturb them that maybe God Himself intervened to save his life..

which means... well, maybe God is not too happy about the dims..

interesting that Trump turned his head just in time, while looking at a chart

that was about... What?

Illegal migration! Maybe God is trying to tell us something?

Is a paper cut a stab wound?
No.
The bullet barely touched him. The bullet never entered his body

Wait.

So you're saying you're not a Trump fan?

Who knew?

Compelling and substantive thoughts as always.

What would the forum do without your unique interpretation of politics and world events?

You are truly a treasure.

We all love you. :)

Forum List

Back