Donald Trump "It just never ends with these people"

One person in trumps line of fire is dead

Thats not a stunt
is houdini still alive?

i think a wwe hall of famer knows where to get fake blood. show me the wound.

trump's loyal trusted secret service, quiet through all his crimes, made a lot or rookie mistakes that day, didn't they?

is houdini still alive?

i think a wwe hall of famer knows where to get fake blood. show me the wound.

trump's loyal trusted secret service, quiet through all his crimes, made a lot or rookie mistakes that day, didn't they?
So you think the firefighter is alive?

A bullet, or bullet fragment struck Trump's ear.
Case closed.

FBI says Trump was indeed struck by bullet during assassination attempt​

Where is the confirmation from forensics that he was not shot? Again, even if it is confirmed he was only shot at and injured from something else, the hate from the Left at Trump is so great that they need to minimize it.
He was slightly injured in a peaceful protest, but his cultroaches are trying to milk it like he's just come back from a tour of combat.

Why would they negotiate with Feds and Leos / MIL / NG when they can Riot & Burn entire sections of cities and Police Stations & Federal Courthouses

Most of those were under tRumps rule where he needed them to happen to run for office again. Originally, Bush Jr. setup a program for the Federal Government to assist in calming down the hot spots. Obama expanded on it. One of the first things that tRump did was to throw that out. And then he stoked the fires. Biden put it back into operation. And you should note that under Biden it just didn't happen but a couple of times. And then they were largely peaceful protests. But under tRump, at least 7 cities were in flames. tRump failed in his mission to have chaos all over the place. When he was removed from office, things had a chance to cool down on it's own and the law and order programs were put back into place.

Now, why would I attempt to negotiate with you MAGAt Criminals, terrorists and traitors? You can't be reasoned with because of the extreme hatred you carry around with you.

Most of those were under tRumps rule where he needed them to happen to run for office again. Originally, Bush Jr. setup a program for the Federal Government to assist in calming down the hot spots. Obama expanded on it. One of the first things that tRump did was to throw that out. And then he stoked the fires. Biden put it back into operation. And you should note that under Biden it just didn't happen but a couple of times. And then they were largely peaceful protests. But under tRump, at least 7 cities were in flames. tRump failed in his mission to have chaos all over the place. When he was removed from office, things had a chance to cool down on it's own and the law and order programs were put back into place.

Now, why would I attempt to negotiate with you MAGAt Criminals, terrorists and traitors? You can't be reasoned with because of the extreme hatred you carry around with you.
BLM / Black Bloc / ANTIFA / CPUSA / La RAZA … are not Trumper

Nonsense ^ posting is nonsensical. .

Forum List

Back