Trump says if he wins, this will be last election.

So, articulate it then big dog. How's it work? You are Wish casting the want, but even if he did if he cant it's not a "threat to democracy". You have swallowed the blue maga cock and the kool aid it's dumping down your throat must feel and taste amazing. That you cant see that you are no different than the people who blindly follow Trump is sad.

The "wants to" is important even if he cannot.

If someone you knew said "I really want to rape that girl, but I cannot" would you bush off the "want to" just because he could not do it?

We have a SCTOUS that just gave the POTUS basically total immunity. Who knows how else they will rule.

Besides, that he cannot do it does not remove that he wants to. That alone should be enough.

Not at all. Trump is 100% a threat to democracy. That doesn't speak the meager odds of him succeeding and doesn't have to do so.
OK, how’s he become a dictator? Lay it out go

I don't have to account for your dumb non sequitur, sorry.

But I can point to the first nonpeaceful transition of power since the civil war, in which the usurper president tried to delete our democratic process.

Maybe you heard about it.
Has there ever been a post when you weren't bitching about someone in here? Atheists are so miserable.

I don't have to account for your dumb non sequitur, sorry
In other words you can’t.
But I can point to the first nonpeaceful transition of power since the civil war, in which the usurper president tried to delete our democratic process.

Maybe you heard about it.

Trump had to dragged out of office? Oh wait no he left on his own.

Looks like you’re bullshit just like the other guy

Forum List

Back