Anyone watching the Olympics yet?

I stand corrected. I thought they had come to their senses.

No thanks. I have no desire to watch this dude:

View attachment 984138

break women's powerlifting records. I'm glad my daughter finished with competitive sports before this bullshit took hold of the world. How may dudes are you watching in that women's soccer game you were talking about?

The Wokelympics is off radar from now one.

If you disagree that male athletes ruin women's sports, answer me this:

Why do we need to even have women's sports? Why not just have "Soccer," or "Softball," and not worry about what gender the competitors identify as? Wouldn't that be the fairest approach?
You people are all going to end up sitting in a dark, empty room, drinking your own piss, after you boycott everything that offends your delicate sensibilities.

I saw a bit of Celine Dion's "comeback" performance. Her music is not my style. But damn she sounded great, especially considering her health issues.

First games were on last night, men's soccer and rugby.
I know I'm getting older and as much as I hate it...I am constantly finding myself just shaking my head at what I see as elementary errors.

The opening ceremonies should be the first thing that happens at the olympics. There shouldn't be matches or events before the opening ceremonies.

I am a HUGE fan of the Olympics and plan on watching several hours of coverage. I had to come to work while watching the alleged opening ceremonies. Seldom have I been so happy to be on my way to work. WHAT WAS THAT????

I mean every nation does it's own little twerk on the ceremonies. In Atlanta they had the interpretation of manifest destiny, the darkness of slavery, the lights that came on after showing the re-birth. Seoul had a tribute to the divided Koreas. etc... The broadcast looked like the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving where the parade of nations was usurped by musical acts...did they stop marching/boat riding during the Lady GAGA tribute to excess? The whole thing was dreadful. LA28....DON'T DO THAT.

Last edited:
I am NOT going to watch this...

Globalists demons!

1722046196337.png

I’m interested in track and field and Olympic boxing
There is so little boxing on TV now....I'm looking forward to that too. This is one of the few times I prefer streaming to the old model of "watching whatever is on". In my much,much,much,much,much,much,much,much earlier days I was a competitive athlete in some of the sports that you didn't have to do outside. It was always 100 degrees with 98% humidity in Houston when growing up (South Carolina wasn't much better) so in HS and college when I was participating, I did some fencing. Apparently, I'm going to be able to find the fencing coverage on Peacock...not the 3 minutes they may show if an American is in contention for a medal. That always used to upset me. Show the sports...not just the ones where the Americans are doing well.

I don't know the terminology of the sport--what the precise name is but there is one of the rowing events where you have six lanes and each compeitor's oar is in the air at the same time for the same amount of time at the same angle, catching the sunlight perfectly. It almost looks like CGI. Looking forward to it as well.

I will say, with Peacock, I have access to an assload of Olympic sporting events I've never watched before, some of these I didn't even know existed. I will finally see the mens road race and time trials, all the studs from the Tour de France will be back racing again for their respective country after a short break of only one week.

Time trial is happening tommorrow, road race Aug. 3rd. There is an American from California called Sepp Kuss, a real stud cyclist in the Tour de France who got Covid right before the race started and missed it entirely. He was riding in the mountains at a Top 10 level out in last years race. This year was a breakout performance from another couple of Americans, one is Matteo Jorgensen and I forget the other, and all three can ride right up there with the Europeans.

Tadel Podgacar (winner of TDF) Jonas Vingegaard, Wout Van Aert or Remco Evenepoel, one of those four should win the road race, but it could be anyone. I think Podgacar gets Gold in the TT. He won the last TT in the TDF.

Last edited:
The fact that there are some real fatties at the faggot-last-supper is probably is an indication it was an all you can eat buffet. Or maybe it’s just the quantity of dicks consumed?

I know I'm getting older and as much as I hate it...I am constantly finding myself just shaking my head at what I see as elementary errors.

The opening ceremonies should be the first thing that happens at the olympics. There shouldn't be matches or events before the opening ceremonies.

I am a HUGE fan of the Olympics and plan on watching several hours of coverage. I had to come to work while watching the alleged opening ceremonies. Seldom have I been so happy to be on my way to work. WHAT WAS THAT????

I mean every nation does it's own little twerk on the ceremonies. In Atlanta they had the interpretation of manifest destiny, the darkness of slavery, the lights that came on after showing the re-birth. Seoul had a tribute to the divided Koreas. etc... The broadcast looked like the Macy's parade on Thanksgiving where the parade of nations was usurped by musical acts...did they stop marching/boat riding during the Lady GAGA tribute to excess? The whole thing was dreadful. LA28....DON'T DO THAT.

The Opening Ceremonies were odd to say the least. My wife kept saying how disjointed it was. Not sure if that was NBC fault or Frances. Also, I like both Kelly Clarkson and Peyton Manning, but they were just awful during the whole thing.

After reading all the comments from the usual suspects on the opening ceremonies, perhaps I misjudged them.

The amount of triggering and panty twisting they have caused is sort of fun to watch.

It is awesome to be able to get out of bed and have 5 different sports to watch with my coffee.

It is going to be a great 3 weeks.

Shame some of you are too broke to be able to afford such cheap entertainment

Forum List

Back