Take a look at this picture and tell me what you see...

of course you are....a lair and con and then a VP couch fucker go for it

You just had the biggest lie of your life handed to you on a silver platter, and by your own party. :laughing0301:

Most people who had an ounce of sensibility and humility would be ashamed to call themselves a "Democrat" at this point. But obviously you're lacking in those qualities.

Newt is correct in that fraud does occur in elections, in all kinds of little ways, and the 1200 the Heritage foundation recorded in all states over a 20 year or so period is truly not that many, at all!!!

Though as he said, it would or could matter in state local elections....in a Federal election, it could never be enough to change the results of an election such as President, with elector votes being the casters of the vote in all states....and each state running their own elections isn't easily coordinated by crooks trying to steal a federal election nation wide.

Yes, EXCEPT, in the states that have legally set up their voting as ALL ABSENTEE ballot voting who keep immaculate updated voter rolls, mailing ballots to all voters without the voter requesting one, can open the door to more fraud in some instances, I would imagine....but states also have protections against someone voting in another persons place or voting twice.

Most Americans are not seeking to be felons by stealing another person's ballot to get one extra vote for their guy....

In the 5 or 6 states that were the Swing States that Trump falsely claimed were stolen from him,

ONLY MAILED the PRESIDENTIAL ABSENTEE BALLOTS to the active registered voters who requested them....they DID NOT mass mail them to addresses on their voter rolls. (Some states may have mass mailed applications to request an actual ballot, but did NOT mail any mail in absentee ballots, unless they got an individual request from the voter and the address to send it to them.)

And Newt is wrong on harvesting absentee ballots, most all absentee ballot votes ARE NOT open for votes to be changed by the collector, they are sealed absentee ballot envelopes collected. In addition, you can't change a vote on a ballot, it automatically cancels it, when being counted by machine detecting changes when scanning the vote...or by hand. So few would be open enveloped to change, or to fill in the spots left blank,

in a federal election they would be meaningless.

Where the danger comes with harvesting ballots from strangers, is operatives...as an example, could pick a democratic dominated voting district to harvest the ballots, then NOT deliver them to be counted....

You underestimate how strongly ALL democrats have one thing in common, to never let that cheating, traitorous, perpetual liar, Self-Coup attempting, felon, a seat in the Oval Office, again!

If Dems are in unison on anything....it is that....just as it was in 2020 with support for Biden, the chosen one, to beat what dems consider a very, very, very bad guy.

United we stand, divided we fall. If the dems stick together with any Democratic candidate, we will beat old man Trump....

no doubt 3 months is an eternity in politics, and much more than enough time for Dems to F it up....and time for that rollercoaster ride to go up and down a few more times between the Parties before the election and the fat lady sings!

And you will take any unamerican means to do it, because you have lost your minds. We know, honey. You show us every day.

I see 14,465,519 American voters who were surreptitiously disenfranchised, and whose votes were fraudulently stolen.

And for those who were always saying they wanted to do away with the Electoral College, I see that Trump won the popular vote.

Source

View attachment 984989
The candidate they voted for decided against a second term

Are you saying Democrats should not be allowed to replace their candidate?

No thanks. I can get all the bananas I want for 50 cents a pound at Kwik-Trip.

True, but they were picked a month ago and shipped half way around the world to get to your store.

But can you walk down to the dock as the fishing fleet is coming back in and get any of 20 different types of fish for 5 bucks, filleted.

Newt is correct in that fraud does occur in elections, in all kinds of little ways, and the 1200 the Heritage foundation recorded in all states over a 20 year or so period is truly not that many, at all!!!

Though as he said, it would or could matter in state local elections....in a Federal election, it could never be enough to change the results of an election such as President, with elector votes being the casters of the vote in all states....and each state running their own elections isn't easily coordinated by crooks trying to steal a federal election nation wide.

Yes, EXCEPT, in the states that have legally set up their voting as ALL ABSENTEE ballot voting who keep immaculate updated voter rolls, mailing ballots to all voters without the voter requesting one, can open the door to more fraud in some instances, I would imagine....but states also have protections against someone voting in another persons place or voting twice.

Most Americans are not seeking to be felons by stealing another person's ballot to get one extra vote for their guy....

In the 5 or 6 states that were the Swing States that Trump falsely claimed were stolen from him,

ONLY MAILED the PRESIDENTIAL ABSENTEE BALLOTS to the active registered voters who requested them....they DID NOT mass mail them to addresses on their voter rolls. (Some states may have mass mailed applications to request an actual ballot, but did NOT mail any mail in absentee ballots, unless they got an individual request from the voter and the address to send it to them.)

And Newt is wrong on harvesting absentee ballots, most all absentee ballot votes ARE NOT open for votes to be changed by the collector, they are sealed absentee ballot envelopes collected. In addition, you can't change a vote on a ballot, it automatically cancels it, when being counted by machine detecting changes when scanning the vote...or by hand. So few would be open enveloped to change, or to fill in the spots left blank,

in a federal election they would be meaningless.

Where the danger comes with harvesting ballots from strangers, is operatives...as an example, could pick a democratic dominated voting district to harvest the ballots, then NOT deliver them to be counted....
I asked why you left the other state, so you could come to Florida? Was it because you couldnt afford to live in the other state anymore?

Maybe the dems gave us a path to follow.....They reverted back to the late 1700s when party bigwigs selected their party hopeful.....Jefferson was selected that way.

So if it's good enough for Jefferson. ;)

After they were selected the party surrogates campaigned on their behalf.....They "hid in the basement" so to speak.

The VP was the guy who lost so no VP worries.

Back then the real fight was electing the electoral college members.

Maybe the dems gave us a path to follow.....They reverted back to the late 1700s when party bigwigs selected their party hopeful.....Jefferson was selected that way.

So if it's good enough for Jefferson. ;)

After they were selected the party surrogates campaigned on their behalf.....They "hid in the basement" so to speak.

The VP was the guy who lost so no VP worries.

Back then the real fight was electing the electoral college members.

It was that way till the well into the 1900s. The current primary system did not start till the 1950s.

And I would say that if you look at the quality of candidates before and after it came about, I would say it has not made things better.

There was no stolen election the first time. Nothing was set fire to. Stop whining republican, because your boy didn't primary. Where was he on the debate stage?

So STHU.
Sure, people who would stage this would never think of rigging a general election?

Sure, but then again, SAVE DEMOCRACY!

You asshats crack me up.

Forum List

Back