Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

Did you actually watch it or just look at some picture online and run with it? What was the religious mocking of God I missed when they started in a famous picture position, like MASH that I put above, and had a fashion runway show that had zero connections to religion? What was the mock?
It is the same BS San Fran uses. Gay BS saying FU To CHRISTIANS.

Hardly suitable for an event with every nation on earth attending it.

I continue to stump the dummies... No one will explain the mocking because they have super low IQs which is why they are conservatives.

Opening scene: Fashion runway attendees are standing in an iconic painting position for 3 seconds and then start acting like they are watching fashion show in France... because France is the fashion center of the world which was what the scene was about. There was no commentary on religion. If so... what was the mock?

I continue to stump the dummies... No one will explain the mocking because they have super low IQs which is why they are conservatives.

Opening scene: Fashion runway attendees are standing in an iconic painting position for 3 seconds and then start acting like they are watching fashion show in France... because France is the fashion center of the world which was what the scene was about. There was no commentary on religion. If so... what was the mock?
Blah Blah Blah. Nothing but Deflection

Folsum FREAK SHOW did this to MOCK GOD. This is the same damn thing.

You had a slight win when you coup d'etated Biden, but then your people did this and now half the trends on Twitter is how disgusted people are. Liberals too, btw.

You keep losing because you have given over your party to freaks, honestly. So...good luck.

You had a slight win when you coup d'etated Biden, but then your people did this and now half the trends on Twitter is how disgusted people are. Liberals too, btw.

You keep losing because you have given over your party to freaks, honestly. So...good luck.
Again... explain how this mocked religion or God? Like specifically. French dont get to vote in US elections by the way.

Notice how zero people on this thread can explain how it mocks God? They are currently googling to find out and finding nothing that explains how it mocks God. LOL. This place needs smarter right wingers.

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

Jesus, tell me this is some kind of parody.

Leftists still think, as they have since at least the 50s, that it's "shocking" and "courageous" to offend Christians. In reality, it has long since become banal and unimaginative. These self-absorbed douche bags do this because they are not afraid of Christians. They don't need to be because Christianity is about peace, forbearance, and forgiveness. They never direct their "clever creativity" against Islam because they are afraid of Muslims. Where do they direct their leftover violent hatred (which they are brimming with)? I think we all know.

Leftist extremists, and in large part democrats in general, are disgraceful excuses for human beings.

In reality, it has long since become banal and unimaginative.

and yet it has been years since there has been such a large collective group of heads exploding.

the reaction from the faux-Christians has been damn entertaining.

Leftists still think, as they have since at least the 50s, that it's "shocking" and "courageous" to offend Christians. In reality, it has long since become banal and unimaginative. These self-absorbed douche bags do this because they are not afraid of Christians. They don't need to be because Christianity is about peace, forbearance, and forgiveness. They never direct their "clever creativity" against Islam because they are afraid of Muslims. Where do they direct their leftover violent hatred (which they are brimming with)? I think we all know.

Leftist extremists, and in large part democrats in general, are disgraceful excuses for human beings.
What was offensive? I’m a Christian and I am no less one 20 hours after the opening games.

Forum List

Back