JD Vance is the new George Santos.

1721941344479.png

I hope you're right, and hope I'm 100% wrong.
There is reality and then there is the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Marxist Media.

If you could know them like I do, if you could understand them, you'd understand.

They aren't necessarily evil or bad to start with, but they are incredibly naive and, frankly -- They're stupid. The successful ones sold their souls long ago to get where they are.

I had a lot of them as customers when I had my Office. Being a 'journalist' is being a nomad. They work (if they're actually employed and paid) on a quarterly contract in most Markets. They have a contract for 13 weeks, that's it, and my company would transfer for them in most States. So I got them coming in and going out. They're constantly trying to move from one Market to the next, with New Yawk Shitty being the pinnacle.

Our Market down here used to be Smallville, America. Not so much anymore, we're now a Major Market. But back then we'd get the up-and-comers trying hard to get to a bigger Market. Charlotte was a good destination. In the South, Atlanta was a hot spot. But they tried to work their way up. Always. All the time. Quarterly Contracts.

They were, they are, Corporate Nomads. Not a good life.

I had the Editor of our Newspaper as a Customer. A Gannet (Think USA Today) paper. This was back when Newspapers mattered. Very nice, very presentable. But kinda "Out there". Not a total leftist but more like a lobotomized leftist. Like she didn't want to be where she was, but didn't know how to get out. Living a nightmare.

Most of them get out of the business as they get older, get married, have a family and want to raise normal children in a normal way. Some of them can't get out because, frankly (again) they can't do much of anything else and make a living. The women are more likely to successfully leave than the men. They just get married. Many of them are quite attractive. That can only get you so far, however. But if they meet the 'right' guy ($$$)

The ones that voluntarily stay n the business do so because -- Well, they're nutz. To them, being noticed is more important than being normal, having kids, raising them right, etc. They seek attention, they can't live without it. And they are absolutely convinced that everything they think is the right way to think.

Talk to a psychologist, he or she will explain it.

Forum List

Back