JD Vance is the new George Santos.

5f8.png

I think it was a dumb pick, and I pray in a very close election, it's not what allows Kumilla to win.
I think it was a brilliant pick.

dimocrap scum claim to be for the 'working' man and woman. And they still get a lot, really a lot of votes from them.

JD Vance is vulnerable to attacks initially, but once people start to realize how hard he worked to get out of the SHIT upbringing he had, they're going to relate.

A lot of people, more than you know, started out rough in life. Or, at the very least THINK they did. And if you think you did, you probably did.

the dimocrap scum Party has become the party of College pukes who are absolutely convinced that because they have a bullshit degree in a bullshit major they are better than the people who get up at sunrise every morning, take care of their kids and go to work for 8 - 10 hours every day, come home and start over.

How those pukes get by is often a mystery. Many of them aren't married, don't have kids and live in apartments or, at best, Condos. While the few that are married have one kid, who they mostly neglect, and work just for the money with no idea of how to use it.

Used to call them "DINKS" - Dual Income No Kids.

And there's more of us than there is of them. JD appeals to Blue Collar America. The DNC hates us. Calls us deplorables, etc.

Anyways (as Sponge Brains Shits Pants says) I think JD was an absolutely brilliant pick. What we need is more Blue Collar Votes. We don't need a slick, smooth-talking, citified, over-educated NPC for a VP candidate.

We'll leave that to the DNC

dimocrap scum claim to be for the 'working' man and woman. And they still get a lot, really a lot of votes from them.

JD Vance is vulnerable to attacks initially, but once people start to realize how hard he worked to get out of the SHIT upbringing he had, they're going to relate.

A lot of people, more than you know, started out rough in life. Or, at the very least THINK they did. And if you think you did, you probably did.

the dimocrap scum Party has become the party of College pukes who are absolutely convinced that because they have a bullshit degree in a bullshit major they are better than the people who get up at sunrise every morning, take care of their kids and go to work for 8 - 10 hours every day, come home and start over.

How those pukes get by is often a mystery. Many of them aren't married, don't have kids and live in apartments or, at best, Condos. While the few that are married have one kid, who they mostly neglect, and work just for the money with no idea of how to use it.

And there's more of us than there is of them. JD appeals to Blue Collar America. The DNC hates us. Calls us deplorables, etc.

Anyways (as Sponge Brains Shits Pants says) I think JD was an absolutely brilliant pick. What we need is more Blue Collar Votes. We don't need a slick, smooth-talking, citified, over-educated NPC for a VP candidate.

Yeah, and JD didnt have to suck a dick to get into government like the vagina did.

I hope you're right, and hope I'm 100% wrong.

Forum List

Back