Florida Dem. likens calling Vice President Kamala Harris a 'DEI hire' to using the n-word

Fair or not that's certainly how they're going to come off to people. The people in your party willing to admit Kamala is qualified will be drowned by those who reach for the sexism and racism. Hell, I doubt you could find one other right winger in this thread to say Kamala is qualified. :laugh:

Fair or not that's certainly how they're going to come off to people. The people in your party willing to admit Kamala is qualified will be drowned by those who reach for the sexism and racism

I’m sure more than you realize think she’s qualified. there are many who are just being political.

Hell, I doubt you could find one other right winger in this thread to say Kamala is qualified. :laugh:

If you’re relying on usmb for viewpoints, you can find better source. I would imagine there are people here who know she’s qualified, but just won’t admit it because of the nature of this forum.

What did I tell you ThisIsMe ? This is your party. :laugh:
No, that is nostra. Are you suggesting that republicans are incapable of independent thought ?

also, his comment wasn’t about race, and if you want to start talking about things the right has said that was inappropriate, I have a whole list of things on this forum that lefty’s have said that are very inappropriate.

Link please. He actually said he wants to debate her twice.
That was what was being said on Monday. It was incorrect.

When I am wrong , I admit it and explain why.

Not to M14 though. She’s an asshole

That was what was being said on Monday. It was incorrect.

Not to M14 though. She’s an asshole
Then why can't you link us up to Trump saying he won't debate Commiela?

Hmmmmmm.....

This is a lie.
When caught in a lie, you cry like a child and then you run away.
After you run to the mods.

Tell us again how Project 2025 wants to make abortion illegal.
Oh. You can't.
Because you lied.

Biden said he was going to pick a black women.

So she’s DEI.

Just like his Supreme Court selection.

DEI.

This is the typical leftist tactic: when you dare attention to their failed policies, they scream “waaaacist!”

This is the same thing.

This is a lie.
When caught in a lie, you cry like a child and then you run away.
After you run to the mods.

Tell us again how Project 2025 wants to make abortion illegal.
Oh. You can't.
Because you lied.

It invokes the Comstock act to ban the sale of medical abortion drugs throughout the nation.

It seeks to criminalize anyone who assists a girl/woman get any abortion help.

This is the typical leftist tactic: when you dare attention to their failed policies, they scream “waaaacist!”

This is the same thing.
When you don't have a real argument to make against VP Kamala Harris you resort to bullshit like DEI.

Forum List

Back