Hitting Democrats On Abortion

The Gosnell tragedy happened a long time ago, and several regulations have been put into place to prevent that ever happening again. Gosnell was rightfully dealt with, and his actions, back then, have nothing to do with current abortion discussion.
Regulations were already put in place to stop it from happening, but the state refused to enforce them idiot.

The dum dums are going to attack Women's Rights.
Dum dums don't understand that if asked, the vast number of voters don't favor a ban on all abortion

However, poll those same voters, and the vast majority favor some regulations on abortion, such as partial birth abortions

Yet no lawmaker will tap into this sentiment and either want all unrestricted abortion or none at all.

Why?
1721923038496.png

Cuz it complurcated fur da law?

The Gosnell tragedy happened a long time ago, and several regulations have been put into place to prevent that ever happening again. Gosnell was rightfully dealt with, and his actions, back then, have nothing to do with current abortion discussion.

And then Blue States passed laws allowing abortion to the last second as long as 1 doctor says the mother's health is or even may be at risk.

Gosnell was a doctor.

And then Blue States passed laws allowing abortion to the last second as long as 1 doctor says the mother's health is or even may be at risk.

Gosnell was a doctor.
Let me guess, if the woman is depressed about having the child, then they will do an abortion no matter what, even if the child is viable..

:auiqs.jpg:

Let me guess, if the woman is depressed about having the child, then they will do an abortion no matter what, even if the child is viable..

:auiqs.jpg:

More than likely not, but the law allows for it. There is no caveat for viability.

I just wish people would at least admit abortion is murder. Can be for or against I don't care, just admit it is murder. Be honest with yourself and others that you are pro murder.

Forum List

Back