This is what this country gets? Kamala Harris did not earn her nomination for president.

And your imagination still isn't evidence.

I'll stick with Joe and his explanation of his own reason for leaving the race rather than whatever hapless nonsense you make up.

As would any rational person.
Yer cute, cuck.

She's on Day 2 of her campaign and has already raised a quarter billion dollars while starting out with a two point lead over Trump. She still has her VP pick to unveil (and unlike Trump, I don't expect her to bungle it and pick a total loser) and an upcoming convention that's suddenly interesting and sure to draw tens of millions of eyeballs (and, again, I don't expect her to bomb her speech the way Trump did). All this on the back of a newly energized Dem based that hasn't been this amped up since 2008 and an electorate hungry for a candidate that isn't an octogenarian.

I hope she goes with Mark Kelly. That guy is a fucking champion.

Candidates drop out in every primary and endorse other candidates. Haley herself released her delegates so they could vote for Trump.

Were Haley's voters 'disenfranchised'? Of course not. She dropped out and released her delegated. Just like Biden is dropping out and endorsing Harris.

The process happens every primary, at every convention.
Biden was forced out by a coup of powerful Dems. It was either leave voluntarily or be forced out via the 25th Amendment.

She's on Day 2 of her campaign and has already raised a quarter billion dollars while starting out with a two point lead over Trump. She still has her VP pick to unveil (and unlike Trump, I don't expect her to bungle it and pick a total loser) and an upcoming convention that's suddenly interesting and sure to draw tens of millions of eyeballs (and, again, I don't expect her to bomb her speech the way Trump did). All this on the back of a newly energized Dem base that hasn't been this amped up since 2008 and an electorate hungry for a candidate that isn't an octogenarian.
Wait until Dem voters find out how stupid she is. She's also seems to have some mental problems.

Last edited:
I don't imagine the 25th would have been used. I think the threat was to go more public with the data Joe was denying.

All the cabinet members have to decide. That's highly unlikely. And who is saying that Biden was forced out?

I'll stick with Joe and his explanation of his own reason for leaving the race rather than whatever hapless nonsense you make up.
But Joe was denying all evidence in fit of geriatric stubbornness. He had to be made an offer he couldn't refuse.

So some rando on the internet is your source.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden himself on why he left the election race.
He may not admit to being forced out until after he leaves office and writes his memoirs, that is if he is still mentally capable of it. If not, Jill certainly will.

But Joe was denying all evidence in fit of geriatric stubbornness. He had to be made an offer he couldn't refuse.

So you know better than Joe Biden on why Joe Biden left the race?

Good luck with that one.

Forum List

Back