This is what this country gets? Kamala Harris did not earn her nomination for president.

That article and Joe's vehement denials of everything right up until the moment.

Which article, citing which source?

Joe has never said this. He said he is leaving for two reasons:

1) He wants to focus his time and energy on the Presidency for the rest of his term.
2) He feels its best for the party and the nation.

Why would I ignore him and believe you?

So who the fuck are you quoting then?

So far, its just some rando on the internet citing himself.

Which meaningless nonsense.
If you are at all familiar with my opinions, you know that I present many original ideas on these boards. Why would I have to quote someone else? I hardly think I'm the only one who came to this conclusion by themself.

This moron needs help keeping up with his lies.

Cuck. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Oh look, its still butthurt that it lost!

Sorry, sweetie. But you citing your imagination isn't evidence. I'll stick with the actual president rather than your imaginary one.

Oh look, its still butthurt that it lost!

Sorry, sweetie. But you citing your imagination isn't evidence. I'll stick with the actual president rather than your imaginary one.
Your delusions are cute, cuck. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Your delusions are cute, cuck. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Still so butthurt. I really hurt your feelings by tearing your silly conspiracy apart, didn't I sweetie?

There's not much to you when your imagination isn't accepted as evidence, is there?

Still so butthurt. I really hurt your feelings by tearing your silly conspiracy apart, didn't I sweetie?

There's not much to you when your imagination isn't accepted as evidence, is there?
Your delusions are cute, cuck.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

A Kamala Harris win will propel secession like nothing since the 1860 election.

Nah. No one seceding. Threats like that are just another demonstration of the desperation MAGA is experiencing with Harris surging in recent polls and bringing in hundreds of millions of dollars.

How do you mean OP Kamala did not earn her nomination?

But she did.....and how! ask Willie!

C'mon be fair. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back