Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

It’s not the God of Abraham . You seem to be confused about the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The former refers to “Natures God” and the latter refers to no particular God or region.
So you agree there needs to be some regulation on abortion. Many of our laws are inspired of God and his Commandments. Do you recognize that?

I am not decided that.

I am advocating the opposite of that,

You are deciding to force women to give birth when they choose it’s better for them not to give birth. I am against that,
There has to be some regulation on abortion or else it turns immoral. Do you know what that means?

It’s not the God of Abraham . You seem to be confused about the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. The former refers to “Natures God” and the latter refers to no particular God or religion.
Our laws are inspired by God, we are blessed to live in a Christian nation.

What are the core beliefs of being a Christian since you are a Christian you should be able to tell me.
We believe in forgiveness. Treating people with kindness and dignity. Giving to those in need . The Ten Commandments. What are your principles as an atheist? Where do you get your code of conduct as an atheist?

You an atheist?
Do you believe;

in the Divinity of Jesus Christ?

Jesus is the only begotten Son of God

That the Holy Bible is the only true Word of God.

There is a Holy Ghost

All human beings are born with original sin

Jesus died on the cross as a sacrifice for the original sin of Msnkind

Jesus rose from bejng dead and ascended into heaven

Jesus is coming back any day now .

Do you believe;

There is a Holy Ghost

STFU if you can’t post on topic, you moron.

Do you believe;

There is a Holy Ghost

You an atheist?

This thread has clearly run its course. Wade is dead. And chats about religious beliefs are not exactly on topic.
Roe v Wade would have never been overturned if religious zealots did not push the Republican Party to use the white Christian baby fetus culture war as an attraction for the evangelical vote in order to demonize and dehumanize the Democrats as baby killers for the past fifty years.

The Dem response made her debut last Sunday.

Trump and Dobbs and six Catholics on the USSC are much of the big news of every day that goes by..

This is great place to record it

Roe v Wade would have never been overturned if religious zealots did not push the Republican Party to use the white Christian baby fetus culture war as an attraction for the evangelical vote in order to demonize and dehumanize the Democrats as baby killers for the oast fifty years.

The Dem response made her debut last Sunday Trump and Dobbs and six Catholics on the USSC are much of the big news of every day that goes by..

This is great place to record it
Roe versus Wade was overturned because it was unconstitutional. You're making more of it than there is, calm down my atheist friend.

Forum List

Back