Where Is Joe Biden?

Iā€™m donā€™t know. You tell me. All I said, by contrast, is that they appear to be different.

They do.

You mean, they told him that he had decided to quit the race and maybe composed and signed a letter to the American people saying as much, and heā€™s not said that it wasnā€™t his decision or his signature? WOW. Thatā€™s an amazing argument. You suck at this el retardo. šŸ¤£

I suspect that Potato relented and agreed to drop out. That doesnā€™t mean he signed that letter, you absolute idiot. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

You have a letter signed by someone on Potatoā€™s account. Thatā€™s true.

That he has decided to drop out? Yeah. So what?

Lol. Again, it isnā€™t disputed that Potato is quitting the race, shitbag. Again, that still doesnā€™t mean that Potato is the one who signed the letter.

No. He endorsed Kamalalala

That still doesnā€™t mean he signed the letter.

None of it contradicts the ā€œconspiracy theoryā€ I never made, you lying retard.

Thatā€™s not even a sentence, el retardo. šŸ˜‚

You donā€™t need any opportunities. You just make it up anyway. Again, shitbag, I have still never claimed that he didnā€™t sign the letter. What I have said is that it doesnā€™t appear to be his signature.

Both those things can be true at the same time, you abject imbecile. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I havenā€™t offered any conspiracy (theory) you lying twat.

Laugh at you more later.

You still suck at this.

Again, your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest fucking sense. Why forge a document detailing Biden's withdraw from the election when he ACTUALLY withdrew from the election?

Your conspiracy is completely unnecessary.

Worse, no one but you hapless conspiracy nitwits are claiming that the signature is a forgery. Biden isn't. The White House isn't. The VP isn't. No one associated with Biden's presidency or his campaign is.

Its just you dipshits, citing yourselves as handwriting experts. Which, of course, you're not.

And not only don't you know a thing, you're contradicted by overwhelming evidence. The signed letter being from Biden's own twitter account. His dropping out confirmation from his office. Confirmation from the VP. And the campaign call confirming he dropped out.

But like your absurd nonsense about a 'stolen election', you just can't help yourself.

And tomorrow evening, we'll be pointing and laughing at you poor, tinfoil clad souls again just like we are now.

Again, your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest fucking sense. Why forge a document detailing Biden's withdraw from the election when he ACTUALLY withdrew from the election?

Worse, no one but you hapless conspiracy nitwits are claiming that the signature is a forgery. Biden isn't. The White House isn't. The VP isn't. No one associated with Biden's presidency or his campaign is.

Its just you dipshits, citing yourselves as handwriting experts. Which, of course, you're not.

And not only don't you know a thing, you're contradicted by overwhelming evidence. The signed letter being from Biden's own twitter account. His dropping out confirmation from his office. Confirmation from the VP. And the campaign call confirming he dropped out.

But like your absurd nonsense about a 'stolen election', you just can't help yourself.

And tomorrow evening, we'll be pointing and laughing at you poor, tinfoil clad souls again just like we are now.

And first row, first 'piece of evidence', you get this:

1721788756484.png

You never checked your own source, did you? And of course, if Trump won in 2020, what were the actual vote tallies?

Smiling.....with evidence, please. We both know you can't prove Trump won. Its just a sad, silly little story you tell yourself so you can be a victim.

Again, your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest fucking sense.
Repeating your already disproved lie that I even offered a ā€œconspiracyā€ is utterly pathetic of you, shitbag.

But if you want to confirm that you are a liar, proceed. it is only confirmation, after all.

You do still suck at this though, shitbag.

Last edited:
Repeating your already disproved lie that I even offered a ā€œconspiracyā€ is utterly pathetic of you, shitbag.

But if you want to confirm that you are a liar, proceed. or is only confirmation, after all.

You do still suck at this though, shitbag.

You disagreeing with me doesn't disprove shit. There's no point to your entire silly, stupid conspiracy. Even you can't make sense of your dipshit argument.

Why would anyone forge a letter that Joe Biden is leaving the election when Joe Biden ACTUALLY left the election?

Worse, the only folks spewing this batshit nonsense are you silly little conspiracy theorists
citing YOURSELVES as handwriting experts. Which you're not.

Joe Biden isn't claiming that the letter was forged. The White House isn't claiming the letter was forged. No one in the presidency or Joe's campaign is claiming the letter was forged.

Just you conspiracy dipshits. You've earned every bit of ridicule you're getting for your latest pile of batshit nonsense.

Your false claims expose you for who and what you are.

End of story, shitbag.

Run along kiddo. Even you can't make any sense out of your silly, dipshit conspiracy.

Your conspiracy is completely unnecessary. Joe Biden dropped out.

Fuck off shitbag. Again, you make a false claim despite knowing itā€™s a false claim.

You have no cred and no integrity.

Laughing...tomorrow night, at the live event from the Oval Office....we'll be laughing at you silly dipshits all over again.

Again, your conspiracy is completely unnecessary. There's zero reason to forge a document outlining Biden's withdraw from the election when he ACTUALLY withdrew from the election.

Thank you, once again, for demonstrating why your predictions are useless dogshit.

Oh, I believe you, tinfoil. But this guy? He says you're a liar.

View attachment 982565

You asked why no one had heard him say that. Why NO ONE has heard it directly from Biden.

I gave you Biden calling in, so you can hear him directly talking about dropping out.

And predictably, just like you did the signed letter, just like you did the confirmation from Biden's staff, just like you did confirmation from his VP.....

....you ignored it. And clung hopelessly to your little pile of batshit.

Good luck with that.
Did you hear any actual interaction during that call? Or just prerecorded messages?

Did you hear any actual interaction during that call? Or just prerecorded messages?

Pre-recorded when? And by who?

Again, if its by Biden, after he dropped out....then all we're doing is discussing why I'm right.

And with Biden giving a speech from the oval office tomorrow as yet ANOTHER layer of confirmation that he dropped out.....no part of this conspiracy is going to age well.

Pre-recorded when? And by who?

Again, if its by Biden, after he dropped out....then all we're doing is discussing why I'm right.

And with Biden giving a speech from the oval office tomorrow as yet ANOTHER layer of confirmation that he dropped out.....no part of this conspiracy is going to age well.
By the DNC, set up preselected questions and hit play with your prerecorded reply.

When is the last time he answered a question on live TV coherently?

So no, you have no evidence whatsoever that the DNC created a recording that was played at the campaign call yesterday.

You. just made all that up.

Well that was easy.

Laughing...tomorrow night, at the live event from the Oval Office....we'll be laughing at you silly dipshits all over again.

Again, your conspiracy is completely unnecessary. There's zero reason to forge a document outlining Biden's withdraw from the election when he ACTUALLY withdrew from the election.

Thank you, once again, for demonstrating why your predictions are useless dogshit.
Again, your laughter is of no importance. We have already established that you are merely a liar. You are inconsequential.

Again, your laughter is of no importance. We have already established that you are merely a liar. You are inconsequential.

I've established that I use evidence-based reasoning. You've established that you'll cite yourself as a handwriting expert to awkwardly try and support a completely unnecessary and silly dipshit conspiracy theory about Biden's letter withdrawing from the election being a forgery.

And we'll laugh at you tomorrow night just like we're laughing at you now.

Enjoy!

...is exactly what you have to support your latest little conspiracy, tinfoil. Laughing...but you keep trying to pass yourself off as a handwriting expert. I'll keep cackling at your absurd struggles to polish yet another conspiracy turd.

And laugh at you again tomorrow night when Biden confirms YET AGAIN that he's withdrawn from the election.

Forum List

Back