Will there be a Harris/trump debate?

There are many causes for inflation, monetary policy, etc. Read and learn.

in this case its solely energy policy coupled with reckless govt spending on stupid stuff like green new deal and luxury hotels for illegals.

If Biden is responsible for inflation, then why did we see an inflationary spike across the world's economies at the exact same time as we all came out of the COVID lockdowns?

Just a coincidence, huh?

Biden's failures are excused, if other leaders also failed?

And I ask again, what will Trump do to reduce the inflation rate. SPECIFICALLY.
That I have to ask this question half a dozen times to folks that can't answer it is an elegant demonstration of my point that the GOP isn't a party of policy. Its a party of grievance and victim ideology.
Drill baby drill dumbass.

Export the 12,000,000 extra mouths to feed that are making our grocery prices spike up.

Stop government from spending so much, Trump's budgets were $4T. Biden's Budgets are $7.3T

Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Biden's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit
Trump's 2017 Budget was $4.00T with a $0.5T deficit

Got anymore stupid questions?

its been answered several times, if you can't comprehend logical explanations and facts that is your issue to deal with. Try looking back at 2016-2020, pull up those stats and get back to us.

You haven't cited one specific policy. You've spoken vaguely, about 'energy policy' and blaming Biden.

When I ask you for specific policy, you flee.

Which is exactly my point. MAGA isn't a party of policy. Its a movement about being victim.

Answer the question. Replying with insults means you can't.
Refute #105 above.
Cite actual government statistics that the population of the nonlegal immigrants in the US declined more than Obama.
Cite actual government statistics that regulations were changed to reduce Visa holdovers.
Cite actual government statistics for...anything?
We are not discussing obozo vs Trump, we are discussing senile joe's open border and the results of that policy. Obozo did a pretty good job with the border, not much else, but big mike still likes him and they got rid to the cook who was talking too much.

You haven't cited one specific policy. You've spoken vaguely, about 'energy policy' and blaming Biden.
Which is exactly my point. MAGA isn't a party of policy. Its a movement about being victim.
You can keep telling people that they are wrong. Prices are not skyrocketing. Their grocery bills are still very affordable. There is no inflation. Move along, nothing to see here. Keep telling them that.

Drill baby drill dumbass.

Export the 12,000,000 extra mouths to feed that are making our grocery prices spike up.

Stop government from spending so much, Trump's budgets were $4T. Biden's Budgets are $7.3T

Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Biden's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit
Trump's 2017 Budget was $4.00T with a $0.5T deficit

The deficit grew by WAY more than 4 trillion under Trump. But about 8.4 trillion. The largest single term addition to the national debt in our nation's history.

But you know this. Which is why you were very careful to say 'Trump's budgets'. And not the ACTUAL debt added under Trump.

I think they will debate. Kamala’s campaign should arrange as many as possible and as soon as possible. I doubt Trump would agree to many. Of course, who the heck knows how well Kamala will do in a debate.
She doesn't do well. When she sees she's losing she immediately runs to race as her first go to.

reopen keystone and ANWR, allow drilling offshore and on govt lands, stop funding windmills and solar panels, kill the EV mandates, spend our tax money in the USA, cut the waste in the federal government, put congress in the SS pool. incentive companies to build and expand in the usa
The deficit grew by WAY more than 4 trillion under Trump. But about 8.4 trillion. The largest single term addition to the national debt in our nation's history.

But you know this. Which is why you were very careful to say 'Trump's budgets'. And not the ACTUAL debt added under Trump.
obozo doubled it,

You can keep telling people that they are wrong. Prices are not skyrocketing. Their grocery bills are still very affordable. There is no inflation. Move along, nothing to see here. Keep telling them that.

Dude, what SPECIFIC policies would Trump enact to address any of that.

Not vague platitudes. Not blaming. Not general talking points. But specific policies.

For example, the Biden administration has followed the specific policy used by Ronald Reagan in the 80s and intentionally increased the fed funds rate to combat inflation. Increases of the fed funds rate under Biden have not pushed the US economy into recession as Reagan did, nor resulted in massive increases in unemployment, as it did under Reagan.

That's a specific, targeted, tangible policy to combat inflation.

Your turn. What is Trump proposing to combat inflation. Specifically.

Or you can just get super vague again and demonstrate my point elegantly.

1. Do you know the difference between a Budget and a Deficit? Apparently not.
2. Joe Biden's Debt add will rival Trump's. Without the shutdown or the Covid pandemic.

What affects inflation, Budgets, Deficits, or Both?

Not vague platitudes. Not blaming. Not general talking points. But specific policies.

For example, the Biden administration has followed the specific policy used by Ronald Reagan in the 80s and intentionally increased the fed funds rate to combat inflation. Increases of the fed funds rate under Biden have not pushed the US economy into recession as Reagan did, nor resulted in massive increases in unemployment, as it did under Reagan.

you must be very thick headed, several have explained it in detail, so maybe you can give us the specifics or kamala's inflation reducing plans

Dude, read my post #123 again. You are in wayyyyyyy over your head in this discussion.

1. Do you know the difference between a Budget and a Deficit? Apparently not.
2. Joe Biden's Debt add will rival Trump's. Without the shutdown or the Covid pandemic.

What affects inflation, Budgets, Deficits, or Both?
budgets that are based on deficits cause inflation, the more money the fed prints the less each $ is worth, econ 101. high energy prices cause the govt to spend more, (fed print more) again econ 101

Trumpworld Howls Over The Switch From Biden To Harris

Within hours of President Joe Biden withdrawing from the presidential race and endorsing Kamala Harris to run in his stead, Donald Trump had a response: It was all very unfair.

It’s his classic MO, leaning wantonly into personal grievance when nothing else will do. Biden, Trump suggested, was lying about having COVID. The Republican Party, he said, should “be reimbursed for fraud” because it had been so grossly misled.

And, Trump added, he would no longer agree to the terms of the next debate. He’d rather it be held on friendly turf – Fox News – effectively signaling that he’s dropping out of the next debate as currently scheduled.

My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT

Faux is not biased? Or is this a way to back out of debating Harris? Maybe he doesn't want to be on stage with a woman after he was found liable for sexual assault (rape in many states) for finger fucking Carroll against her will. Or because his party wants to force women to carry a fetus to term against their will.

Well in way he was right, he doesn't think. But it remains a valid question. Are there laws that government control of a Man's Body.

reopen keystone and ANWR, allow drilling offshore and on govt lands, stop funding windmills and solar panels, kill the EV mandates, spend our tax money in the USA, cut the waste in the federal government, put congress in the SS pool. incentive companies to build and expand in the usa

obozo doubled it,

Why would ending funding to windmills and solar panels decrease inflation? How in the fuck would putting congress on the SS pool reduce inflation?

And what the keystone pipeline was never opened. So how could it be reopened? It would take close to half a decade to open it. How would that impact inflation in the interim?

Worse for your assumptions, under Biden we've seen the highest rates of domestic oil production in our nation's history. If increasing domestic oil production reduces inflation.....

.....why did we have inflationary spikes?

Your 'specific policies' either don't address inflation in the slightest (defunding solar panels? WTF?), wouldn't open until after Trump leaves and thus would have ZERO impact on inflation, or haven't historically reduced inflation as you assume it would.

So what specific policies has Trump proposed that would ACTUALLY reduce inflation?

Forum List

Back