Will there be a Harris/trump debate?

And y'all wonder why you have such a difficult time attracting women and people of color to your political movement.
Trump has more female and minority supporters than any GOP candidate in history, women and minorities are not as dumb as you dems think they are.

the inflation we are currently dealing with is solely the result of Biden's energy policies, make energy more expensive and everything is more expensive----------specific enough? It started when he killed keystone and blocked drilling offshore and on govt lands. It's not complicated, and now we are energy dependent on countries that hate us and want us destroyed.

Says who?

And if its all a product of Biden, why then did it rise around the world at the exact same time, right as the world came out of lockdown?

Biden is responsible for inflation in Japan? Germany? Russia?

Explain how.

Says who?

And if its all a product of Biden, why then did it rise around the world at the exact same time, right as the world came out of lockdown?

Explain how.
its economic fact, not heresay, fact. No other country is dealing with the kind of inflation that we are, that is a dem talking point lie.

borders were secure under Trump, easy to defend.
OK defend it. There was no wall. people could still overstay their visas. Millions came over.
image_202653.png
FT-20.02.24_TrumpImmigrationEnforcement_3.png

Says who?

Explain how.

Who blamed Biden for inflation around the world?

OK defend it. There was no wall. people could still overstay their visas. Millions came over.
not as many and Trump was not putting them on planes and buses to our major cities as Biden has done. Look at the numbers if you dare. your dem led media is lying to you, wake up before our country is history. illegal alien criminals are killing innocent american women and little kids. geez dude do you live under a rock?

its economic fact, not heresay, fact. No other country is dealing with the kind of inflation that we are, that is a dem talking point lie.

Yeah, your imagination isn't fact. Especially when you don't know what you're talking about. All of our allies have an inflation rate of within about half a percent of each other. 2.5% to 3.0%.

So what are you talking about?

But can I take it from your citing your imagination rather than actual evidence, that you know you've got jackshit to factually support your claim that Biden caused the inflation?

So what would Trump do specifically to reduce inflation.

You do understand that with every evasion from this cartoon simple question, you prove my point for me, yes?

not as many and Trump was not putting them on planes and buses to our major cities as Biden has done. Look at the numbers if you dare. your dem led media is lying to you, wake up before our country is history. illegal alien criminals are killing innocent american women and little kids. geez dude do you live under a rock?
I did. You did not disagree with my post.

Please cite actual government statistics showing nonlegal immigration fell more than Obama, that the population of nonlegal immigrants went down, or, well anything to support your statement.

And I ask again, what will Trump do to reduce the inflation rate.

SPECIFICALLY.

That I have to ask this question half a dozen times to folks that can't answer it is an elegant demonstration of my point that the GOP isn't a party of policy. Its a party of grievance and victim ideology.

I did. You did not disagree with my post.

Please cite actual government statistics showing nonlegal immigration fell more than Obama, that the population of nonlegal immigrants went down, or, well anything to support your statement.
are you posting from a care facility?

SPECIFICALLY.

That I have to ask this question half a dozen times to folks that can't answer it is an elegant demonstration of my point that the GOP isn't a party of policy. Its a party of grievance and victim ideology.
Well if he drops us into a Depression, input costs like oil might fall.

If Biden is responsible for inflation, then why did we see an inflationary spike across the world's economies at the exact same time as we all came out of the COVID lockdowns?

Just a coincidence, huh?
some was caused by the chinese virus. US inflation was mostly the result of Biden't failed energy policies. I don't care if you are too dumb to comprehend what is relatively simple, but you are a lib so I understand.

are you posting from a care facility?
Answer the question. Replying with insults means you can't.
Refute #105 above.
Cite actual government statistics that the population of the nonlegal immigrants in the US declined more than Obama.
Cite actual government statistics that regulations were changed to reduce Visa holdovers.
Cite actual government statistics for...anything?

SPECIFICALLY.

Skylar can you find a chart comparing US, German, Canadian or other inflation rates? That would be very helpful.

If Biden is responsible for inflation, then why did we see an inflationary spike across the world's economies at the exact same time as we all came out of the COVID lockdowns? Just a coincidence, huh?
There are many causes for inflation, monetary policy, etc. Read and learn.

SPECIFICALLY.

its been answered several times, if you can't comprehend logical explanations and facts that is your issue to deal with. Try looking back at 2016-2020, pull up those stats and get back to us.

Well if he drops us into a Depression, input costs like oil might fall.

There are only two known ways for a government to effectively and consistently combat inflation. Draconian government spending cuts or increases in central banking lending rates. In the US, that's the fed funds rate.

Reagan knew this. That's why he and Thatcher worked together in the early 80s to massively increase lending rates so high it sent the US into a recession. After we came out of the recession, inflation was under control. And generally stayed under control until the world came out of COVID restrictions....when we saw pretty much world-wide inflationary spikes in the world's major economies, all the same time.

MAGA doesn't know shit about any of this. As Trump's policy for lower inflation is to "get rid of inflation". That's it. Its a parody of a policy. Lip service to dipshits.

And its enough for MAGA.

They aren't a party of policy.This is a political movement based on perceived victimhood. With Trump as 'daddy'. And their opinions on major policy issues....is to always be the victim.

Forum List

Back