With a win, will we be calling her 'President Default'?

Biden caught 10,000 trying to enter illegally? Nah. They were coming to stand in line and ask for asylum. You're confused.
And you are either ignorant or lying. Unless you enter at a Port of Entry, you are entering the country illegally Only a tiny, tiny percentage of the people that Biden let into the country entered through a Port of Entry
Big difference. If they were trying to sneak in with 9999 other people that's kind of stupid huh?
Not at all, when they know Biden will give them a ticket to Chicago and ask they check back in in 2029.
And they walked up to a check point so they weren't trying to enter illegally.
Again, a "check point" is not a Port of Entry If it's not a Port of Entry, they entered the country illegally
They don't look like they are sneaking

View attachment 983235

And you are either ignorant or lying. Unless you enter at a Port of Entry, you are entering the country illegally Only a tiny, tiny percentage of the people that Biden let into the country entered through a Port of Entry

Not at all, when they know Biden will give them a ticket to Chicago and ask they check back in in 2029.

Again, a "check point" is not a Port of Entry If it's not a Port of Entry, they entered the country illegally
Show me evidence 10,000 entered the US ILLEGALLY every day dummy. Hopefully you'll realize how wrong you are when you figure out you can't show me 10,000 entered ILLEGALLY.

I think you are counting those people lined up at the border.

This is not entering illegally

1721843879883.png

Show me evidence 10,000 entered the US ILLEGALLY every day dummy. Hopefully you'll realize how wrong you are when you figure out you can't show me 10,000 entered ILLEGALLY.

Here you go pinhead.

I think you are counting those people lined up at the border.

This is not entering illegally
Where are they entering? Is this even the border? You can't show me some random picture and expect a response.

Yes they did, 10,000,000 of them. We caught them illegally entering the country. Why are you lying?

Hate and fear

From December 2023 when illegal crossings were way up, Biden tried to fix it and Trump told Mike Johnson not to work with Biden.

From December: the White House and Senate Democrats are currently entertaining drastic limits on asylum and an expansion of detention beds and deportations. While the negotiations in Congress are ongoing, lawmakers have signaled they want to reach a deal in the next few weeks.

In Border Patrol's Del Rio sector, which includes Eagle Pass, the agency has processed as many as 4,000 migrants in 24 hours in recent days, a record high for the area, internal data show.

"Illegal border crossings have always happened," said Eagle Pass fire chief Manuel Mello, who started as a local firefighter in the 1990s. "Groups of 10, 12 — that was a large group. But now you see 3,000 and 4,000 in one day. I never thought something like this could happen."

From December 2023 when illegal crossings were way up, Biden tried to fix it and Trump told Mike Johnson not to work with Biden.
Rather than rumors your party has whispered in your ear, let's go observable fact. The House passed HR 2 in May of 2023 which would have secured the border. Schumer told the House to go fuck themselves and has never acted on this Bill.
From December: the White House and Senate Democrats are currently entertaining drastic limits on asylum and an expansion of detention beds and deportations. While the negotiations in Congress are ongoing, lawmakers have signaled they want to reach a deal in the next few weeks.

In Border Patrol's Del Rio sector, which includes Eagle Pass, the agency has processed as many as 4,000 migrants in 24 hours in recent days, a record high for the area, internal data show.

"Illegal border crossings have always happened," said Eagle Pass fire chief Manuel Mello, who started as a local firefighter in the 1990s. "Groups of 10, 12 — that was a large group. But now you see 3,000 and 4,000 in one day. I never thought something like this could happen."
That is just one sector, 4,000 a day. And you are calling me ignorant for claiming 7,800 across the entire Southern Border

Rather than rumors your party has whispered in your ear, let's go observable fact. The House passed HR 2 in May of 2023 which would have secured the border. Schumer told the House to go fuck themselves and has never acted on this Bill.

That is just one sector, 4,000 a day. And you are calling me ignorant for claiming 7,800 across the entire Southern Border
Why did Schumer tell the House to go fuck themselves? The devels are probably in the details.

I'm calling you ignorant because you want to vote for Trump. What's wrong with you?

Becasue it was his party's policy to keep the border open. This bill would have closed the border.

So take the bill up and make amendments

Ad hominem is all you have left? Sad.
It is sad you would vote for Trump or Republicans. And that Supreme Court. I really truly can't believe half of America is that fucked up. Brainwashed. Stupid. Greedy. Racist.

Yes the media is corrupt and brainwashing....YOU dummy!

It is sad you would vote for Trump or Republicans.
What's sad is you and your party's support for a President clearly suffering from dementia and clearly incapable of doing the job and now you are supporting the most vapid and unqualified candidate in the history of the country who has never won a single primary vote in her life.

But your party, after throwing out 14,000,000 of your votes told you that she's your nominee and you need to support her
And that Supreme Court. I really truly can't believe half of America is that fucked up. Brainwashed. Stupid. Greedy. Racist.
Agreed. But I hope you party will eventially snap out of it
Yes the media is corrupt and brainwashing....YOU dummy!
Backatcha sweetpea. Rachael and the View are calling you.

Forum List

Back