Right-Wing Pundit EXPOSED For Posing As Black Trumper

Look at these ignorant white racists. They spend the day posting racist bullshit and ten trytellin g us how we livein some kind of racist bizarro world. The more I read these idiots posts, the more I understand that white racism is a mental disorder.
racism is a mental disorder.
something you're well acquainted with

Look at this ignorant black racist. He spends the day posting racist bullshit and ten trytellin g us how we livein some kind of racist bizarro world. The more I read this idiots posts, the more I understand that black racism is a mental disorder.
Nice try. Because there are no black racists here and trying to use my words is just more display of your mental retardation. You have not seen me or any other black person define blacks as superior to whites. But we have seen whites define themselves as superior to us and you have been one of them. Your gaslighting doesn't work on black people who aren't mental patients. Candace Owens and others like her are the blacks with the mental disorder. So read this and learn, because your entitled mind has you believing there can be no consequences or reaction to your racism.

"Usually the "black racist" has been produced by the white racist. In most cases where you see it, it is the reaction to white racism, and if you analyze it closely, it's not really black racism... If we react to white racism with a violent reaction, to me that's not black racism. If you come to put a rope around my neck and I hang you for it, to me that's not racism. Yours is racism, but my reaction has nothing to do with racism..."
-- Malcolm X

Last edited:
Look at these ignorant white racists. They spend the day posting racist bullshit and ten trytellin g us how we livein some kind of racist bizarro world. The more I read these idiots posts, the more I understand that white racism is a mental disorder.
Let me get this right. White guy identifying as a black female is racist, yet others who did the same aren't? You'll survive. :itsok:

Sure she does .. she identified as black, just like in the OP. Cheers!
Another retard. Dolezal has been out of the picture for years and she most definitely isn't onine taking abouthow blacks support Trump or how shes black and won't vote for arris. So she has nothingto do with this.

Another retard. Dolezal has been out of the picture for years and she most definitely isn't onine taking abouthow blacks support Trump or how shes black and won't vote for arris. So she has nothingto do with this.
So now the truth comes out .. you're only pissed because the man, who identified as a black female, supported Trump. Such a bigoted viewpoint. Stop being such a homophobe.

Let me get this right. White guy identifying as a black female is racist, yet others who did the same aren't? You'll survive. :itsok:
Dolezal worked to help blacks fight racism. That is not racist. She didn't work to endorse a racist agenda like thew Trump supporting white man in the OP. Apparently you could not handle a white woman identifying as back. That scarred you so much that you're still trying to talk about it a decade after she has been out of the picture. So go see a shrink about your problem.

So now the truth comes out .. you're only pissed because the man, who identified as a black female, supported Trump. Such a bigoted viewpoint. Stop being such a homophobe.
There is nothing bigoted about opposing racism and bigotry.

Joey Mannarino was busted pretending to be a black woman online. I'm sure some of these right wingers here cosigned his videos. He pretended to be black supporting Trump. The reality here is that there are very few blacks who support Trump. Polls of 50 blacks where 10 say they will support Trump does not translate to 20 percent of the entre black voting populations in American supporting Trump.

DAN, why weren't you whining when Joe Biden claimed to be a black woman?

I can pretend to be black woman. I'll get me some watermelon and fried chicken an some spandex pants that are 17 sizes too small. Then steal some work boots and put them on the front porch to pretend that baby daddy be lurking round here.

Forum List

Back