Border Czar Kamala Harris never once spoke to heads of US Border Patrol.

I’ve seen it from supporters at his rally. Do you deny that some men are jealous of him?
There are "some" people that hold virtually any opinion you can dream up. The problem comes in when you attempt to pretend large portions of the population also hold them. That's when you enter "completely and totally made up" territory.

There are "some" people that hold virtually any opinion you can dream up. The problem comes in when you attempt to pretend large portions of the population also hold them. That's when you enter "completely and totally made up" territory.
Okay. Sure. It is my strong opinion after observation of many supporters that they like this about him.

In my experience, they may exist in some coocoo land, but I certainly don't know any of them.
But there’s nothing really coo coo about it.

I think most people would like the ability to do whatever they want without repercussions.

Certainly a lot of men would want the ability to have sex with a lot of women.

OH, because I know the MAGA MINDED believe such things, the correct spelling is "Tsar" - Emperor (of Russia) and the correct title for a female Empress is "Tsarina" - Empress (of Russia). But since no such position existed, I know they do not care.

OH, because I know the MAGA MINDED believe such things, the correct spelling is "Tsar" - Emperor (of Russia) and the correct title for a female Empress is "Tsarina" - Empress (of Russia). But since no such position existed, I know they do not care.

czar​

noun

ˈzär ˈ(t)sär

variants or less commonly tsar or tzar

: one having great power or authority

Or will admit to it anyway

But you are perfectly willing to ignore that behavior
And why would it bother me? People are going to do dumb things. Are you worried about the idiots in the democrat party, or do you look at them, shake your head and go on with your life?

And why would it bother me? People are going to do dumb things. Are you worried about the idiots in the democrat party, or do you look at them, shake your head and go on with your life?
So Trump sexually assaulting a woman means nothing to you..

The Access Hollywood revelations mean nothing

Hmmmm

There have been”Drug Czars” and various other kinds of people tasked with dealing with particular problems.

Harris was none of those
Harris was a clusterfuck on her border duties, Simp.

You just can't admit that, and all you have is whining and crying about her being called the Border Czar. Too funny. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Harris was a clusterfuck on her border duties, Simp.

You just can't admit that, and all you have is whining and crying about her being called the Border Czar. Too funny. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Ya know what her”border duties” consisted of?

Outreach to the countries where the border crossers come from .

That’s it . Period

Did Tater put her in charge of the border?

Yes or no, Moroner?

(watch the spin) :auiqs.jpg:
If Donald (If I Had Half A Brain I'd Be Dangerous) Trump & his asslicker Mike Johnson didn't sandbag the border bill the crisis would be close to being solved.

Now run along, CLOWN.

Clearly she doesn't take her jobs seriously. Why does she think she deserves to be President?

She had one job. ONE JOB. Secure the border.

And it is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

FAKE NEWS: Kamala was never "border czar" you moron. Cant you get anything right? Ever?

Clearly she doesn't take her jobs seriously. Why does she think she deserves to be President?

She had one job. ONE JOB. Secure the border.

And it is a clusterfuck of epic proportions.

Haven't you gotten the word from MSM on High? Kamala had nothing to do with the border no matter what Biden and others said at the time.

Ya know what her”border duties” consisted of?

Outreach to the countries where the border crossers come from .

That’s it . Period
Yeah, she went down their with billions to hand out to stem the flow of illegals from a few Central American shithole countries.

What happened? Illegals coming into the US from those shitholes skyrocketed.

Utter clusterfuck that cost us billions up front, and continue to cost us every day they are here.

Next?

If Donald (If I Had Half A Brain I'd Be Dangerous) Trump & his asslicker Mike Johnson didn't sandbag the border bill the crisis would be close to being solved.

Now run along, CLOWN.
How did a private citizen and the Speaker of the House force Schumer to vote against even bringing the bill up for debate, Troll?

How did a private citizen and the Speaker of the House force Schumer to vote against even bringing the bill up for debate, Troll?
The same way they held up aid to Ukraine for six months, CLOWN.

Btw, why is private citizen Trump talking to Putin in private, meeting with Netanyahu, & sucking up to Erdogan's ass at MAL, CLOWN?

The same way they held up aid to Ukraine for six months, CLOWN.

Btw, why is private citizen Trump talking to Putin in private, meeting with Netanyahu, & sucking up to Erdogan's ass at MAL, CLOWN?
So you have no answer.........except ASS this and ASS that.

Got it.

Why do you keep echoing that moronic talking point? Did someone write it in the bathroom stall of your old folks home? The GOP killed the border bill and now you own the mess. Day 1 of a senate with 60 democrats we'd have no border issue.

Forum List

Back