Border Czar Kamala Harris never once spoke to heads of US Border Patrol.

He doesn’t look humiliated to me. In fact, I’ve never seen him appear humiliated whatsoever.

Hurt to his family is a consequence FOR HIS FAMILY, not for him.

Your party nominated him three straight elections and speak of him as if he were ordained by god himself.
Only a lib would put themselves above their family

And in trump’s case the former first lady is making sure he feels the hurt too

You “love women” when they’re obedient and submissive, like all misogynists.

Anytime they get their own ideas, they’re attacked.

Keep defending the whore Trump and pretend like you don’t have a clear double standard.
You are a clueless idiot who can't back up your claims. Hitlery and Commeila both ran, or are running, for President. I have clearly stated why I don't like either of them.....their batshit crazy policies. I opposed Barry Hussein, Lurch, Owlgore, and Slick on the same grounds.

Like I said, your game is week, tired, and played out. Try something new, Moroner.

Isn’t that what Trump was doing when he cheated on his wife repeatedly knowing it would hurt them?
Yes

But you think the only problem should be political

I think that no-shame sin only exists in lib la la land

Yes

But you think the only problem should be political

I think that no-shame sin only exists in lib la la land
Nope, never said angry about it “only” being political. If his family is upset about his promiscuity, they sure haven’t shown it. They speak as though they worship the ground he walks on. Or maybe that’s just Trump Jr who is also a whore.

He’s paid zero political price for being a whore. You guys speak as though he’s never done anything wrong.

We haven’t had to defer to England over anything for a few hundred years now.
Even as you defer to mexicans and central American migrants streaming over the southern border who dont speak either form of English

Still waiting for Moroner to tell us what position of power Trump got for blowing his boss, like Commiela Whoris did.

Even as you defer to mexicans and central American migrants streaming over the southern border who dont speak either form of English
Blah, blah, blah.

Dictionary says Trump is a whore, but we all know his promiscuity is idolized by a large segment of his followers. They love that he can do whatever he wants, including sleeping with people outside his marriage, and get away with it.

Trump supporters calling Harris a whore is the kind of misogyny that won’t die.
TRUMP!'s been called worse practically every day for years. It doesn't seem to bother him a lot. I think she would get used to it if her national exposure wasn't going to be cut off in November.

Blah, blah, blah.

Dictionary says Trump is a whore, but we all know his promiscuity is idolized by a large segment of his followers. They love that he can do whatever he wants, including sleeping with people outside his marriage, and get away with it.
When anyone on the interwebs says something like, "we all know", you can make bank that they don't. They're just making it up.

When anyone on the interwebs says something like, "we all know", you can make bank that they don't. They're just making it up.
I’ve seen it from supporters at his rally. Do you deny that some men are jealous of him?

Blah, blah, blah.

Your unofficial dictionary

Mine says otherwise

But since libs have trouble even defining a woman I guess we cant expect too much

Blah, blah, blah.

I don’t know that many “ love” that.

They just don’t care

yep, they both did in 2016 and 2020
Your opinion. IN 2016 and 2020 candidates from both parties went through extensive and sometime brutal primary processes and were deemed qualified by the majority of voters.

As opposed to this year.

Your opinion. IN 2016 and 2020 candidates from both parties went through extensive and sometime brutal primary processes and were deemed qualified by the majority of voters.

Yep, shows how fucking stupid our electorate is.

Exactly! Likely only her supporters will be satisfied with her answers.
Harris' apparent lack of interest has often been brought up here in Arizona.

Her supporters will be satisfied if all she does is laugh like a hyena and spout a few nonsense sentences that aren't even decipherable.

Forum List

Back