Border Czar Kamala Harris never once spoke to heads of US Border Patrol.

If it is accurate, and it is, how is it misogyny, Moroner?

I expect you clowns will constantly play the race and misogyny card until the election. She is in the big time now, Moroner. If she can't handle it she should step down.
Let me know when you start referring to Trump as a whore.

Of course we know the misogynist admire his promiscuity, even if they don’t want to admit it.

Slo Joe appointed Harris as something involving immigration and the border invasion

Officially she was supposed to make central America so wunnerful that the poor people there wouldnt want to leave

But in reality her job was to buy time for the alien invasion to continue

Slo Joe appointed Harris as something involving immigration and the border invasion

Officially she was supposed to make central America so wunnerful that the poor people there wouldnt want to leave

But in reality her job was to buy time for the alien invasion to continue
It’s always a goddamn conspiracy.

Of course we know the misogynist admire his promiscuity, even if they don’t want to admit it.
Trump is a great example of our sins catching up to us eventually

He’s sleeping in the dog house at Mara Largo and getting thrashed by lib Lilliputians in the media

Harris OTOH has profited from her sexual promiscuity that led her to the door of the white house

So her punishment has yet to come

What position did Trump get by blowing his boss, Moroner?

Trump is a great example of our sins catching up to us eventually

He’s sleeping in the dog house at Mara Largo and getting thrashed by lib Lilliputians in the media

Harris OTOH has profited from her sexual promiscuity that led her to the door of the white house

So her punishment has yet to come
wow. This is delusional.

Trump has an excellent shot at a second term president and has been nominated three times for the Republican presidential primary.

Please explain how he has been punished.

wow. This is delusional.

Trump has an excellent shot at a second term president and has been nominated three times for the Republican presidential primary.

Please explain how he has been punished.
I just did

Only a lib like you would fail to see the importance of family

He’s cheated on numerous wives and had numerous affairs.

That’s a whore by any definition.

But you keep different standards for women because you are part of the misogyny.
So your answer is zero.

Got it.

There's that misogyny card again. Pace yourself, Moroner, it's a long way until the election. :auiqs.jpg:

That would be never. In fact the only people who referred to Ms. Harris as a "Border Czar", were in fact ReNaziKlans and MAGA MAGGOTS.
Biden did appoint her to something having to do with the alien invasion

I just did

Only a lib like you would fail to see the importance of family
You guys love families so much you voted for the guy that made three of them.

I think it’s absurd that you’re trying to claim the media attacking Trump is deserved. You know we’ve watching MAGA complain relentlessly about it and offer ZERO repercussions for his infidelity.

They did make lots of excuses though.

So your answer is zero.

Got it.

There's that misogyny card again. Pace yourself, Moroner, it's a long way until the election. :auiqs.jpg:
Double standards are your specialty.

We knew you guys were deeply misogynistic back in 2016. Nothing had changed. P

Forum List

Back