Zone1 Something for you "christian nationalists" to think about

Banning gay marriage, the ten commandments in schools, letting workplaces dictate policy based on religion, like hobbylobby and their birth control bullshit, The heritage project and other RWNJ orgs wanna put the bible before the law, bigotry and hate for everyone!!

Its true that as a whole the GOP believes in God whereas most libs dont

Homosexual marriage is approved by the Supreme Court and that ends the debate about that

But I get it

You’re still angry that Christians ever stood between two perverts and marital bliss

Ok, sorry ‘bout that but gays are now imposing their culture on children and thats wrong

To my knowledge Hobby Lobby has not broken any laws and has a right not to support abortion

As for the rest its just a clash of two belief systems

Those who believe in God and those who dont

And the “fer’s” have just as much rights as the “agins”

Homosexual marriage is approved by the Supreme Court and that ends the debate about that
Lol, then why are you kids still fighting it?

Look, stop pretending you don't know what's being discussed here. You know what's going on, you are attempting to deflect from it.

Lol, then why are you kids still fighting it?

Look, stop pretending you don't know what's being discussed here. You know what's going on, you are attempting to deflect from it.
I have given up fighting that battle

But homosexuals grooming children is not yet sanctioned by the black robes

Banning gay marriage, the ten commandments in schools, letting workplaces dictate policy based on religion, like hobbylobby and their birth control bullshit, The heritage project and other RWNJ orgs wanna put the bible before the law, bigotry and hate for everyone!!

If we don’t base law off the Bible, then what are we basing it off of?

Answer: a satanic Agenda.

I have given up fighting that battle

But homosexuals grooming children is not yet sanctioned by the black robes

The real groomers are catholics.

This has been proven over and over.

Common sense is the "Satanic Agenda"?

tRumpling please!
When did I ever say common sense is Satanic in nature?

If you are equating common sense to the satanic Agenda, then that says a lot about you.

There is no common sense in the leftwing Agenda.

Forum List

Back