The democrat platform sumned up

"If we rig elections, imprison Trump on non crimes, take all MAGA to detention camps, stack the SC to make rules that only we agree to, take all power away from the states and get rid of the electoral college where the majority will always rule over the minority, ban all voter ID so anyone with a pulse or no pulse can vote with no questions, and destroy all free speech, make sure there is absolutely ZERO diversity in thought, we can save the demogoguery known as democracy." My quote

That sum it up?
Need something in there about open borders, funding foreign wars, putting Climate ahead of Humanity, putting DEI ahead of Merit, Excellence and Integrity, destroying the economy...

"Our democracy" is an oxymoron, it should be "Your democracy." When someone says "our democracy", they are referring to an exclusive club that decides who gets a membership, and who doesn't.

When they say "our democracy", they really mean "our regime." When they say "our democracy", they really mean "our power" and "our party."

In fact, at no point in the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, or the Pledge of Allegiance is the word "Democracy" even used.

I think you meant

OP hurt my feelings
1720397590445.png

"Our democracy" is an oxymoron, it should be "Your democracy." When someone says "our democracy", they are referring to an exclusive club that decides who gets a membership, and who doesn't.

When they say "our democracy", they really mean "our regime." When they say "our democracy", they really mean "our power" and "our party."

In fact, at no point in the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, or the Pledge of Allegiance is the word "Democracy" even used.
It’s because we aren’t a democracy but boy do they lose their shit when you point that out.

Remember folks, every Republican accusation is either a confession, a projection or both!
And every black democrat is a chump and still a slave. They prove every single day with their embarrassing display of complete ignorance, hypocrisy, and overly emotional bullshit.

Deep down they all know it too. That's the real anger. They have nothing original. Only what they're conditioned to say.

Embarrassing and a complete joke to the whole world. Especially to actual Africans in actual Africa.

Forum List

Back