Do these Black democrat voters know the history of Planned Parenthood AND they are the largest users?

Of course they are, I just said written by whites for whites. Well unfortunately when it comes to black folks, especially black men we know that is not true.
That’s why people like you and IM2 cheat when xiden voters destroy monuments to Frederick Douglas

No, for black folks. It's funny how the republiklan party has paraded fools like you around trying to trick other black folks into believing that they are the party to vote for when we can clearly see that the party is controlled by nothing but racist.
Well if you don’t vote for Joey Xiden then “you ain’t black”

Eat a dick, you pathetic joke

Cause “you aint black” IM2

Of course they are, I just said written by whites for whites. Well unfortunately when it comes to black folks, especially black men we know that is not true.

Okay, it's time for you to have a come to Jesus moment. Like I said, if you're not breaking the law, you've got nothing to worry about. Unfortunately statistics show blacks are 9, yep nine time more likely to be criminals on a per capita basis. The only people responsible for the seriously bad choices blacks make are the blacks that are making those choices. Everyone is the sum total of the choices they make, don't try to pawn the responsibility onto anyone else.

Why do whites need help to prosper? Why do you have white privilege? Why has everything in this country been geared for the betterment of white folks?

Yeah, yeah, I've heard all the propaganda. But one thing Is, I haven't seen it in action. I've already gone through the stories of the previous 3 generations of my family on this board, I'm not going to go through it again. But what I am sure of, is their story is not a whole lot different from your families stories.

Forum List

Back