Black Americans demand to know what ‘Black jobs’ are after Trump debate comment

As I've written many times the biased MSM doesn't report this statement by Biden:
Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’
– video
Now the BIASED MSM NEWS search for
“If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.
only ...212 news searches!
The problem with you posting this is, this is what we say about blacks who are thinking about voting for trump.

They'll jump at anything that moves at this point, because they have drilled it into their own head's that Biden is legit regardless of any solid proof that says otherwise, but it's only because Biden is a race baiting among other nasty thing's "puppet" that works for them without any thought processes of his own. It's why they love Biden so much, and hate a nation manager like Trump who is a pragmatic common sense educated man who won't fall for their bull shite.
Trump is the race baiter. That's why he stands in from of crowds of whites talking about black people. What we saw in that debate was that trump lied for 90 minutes while Biden fumbled but at least was trying to state facts. Trump is a convicted felon, he cannot get a job in nearly any government agency he would be responsible for running. He has no businsess being a presidential nominee.

Show me a time in ths campaign where Trump spoke to an all black audience. Don't say the Bronx, don't say detriot, because there were few blacks at both events.

The problem with you posting this is, this is what we say about blacks who are thinking about voting for trump.
AND who the f...king asshole are you?
Are you black, like some of the blacks I know that were grossly offended by Biden's dumb ass statement BUT too dumb to know you were insulted by this grossly ignorant white man who actually voted and you were too young to know this Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden eulogized Senator Robert Byrd, asserting he was the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).
IN FACT from this web site:

Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say.​

Joe Biden helped give America the language that is still used to oppose school integration today, legislative and education history experts say.
Biden’s role in fighting student busing more than four decades ago has received renewed attention after the 76-year-old presidential candidate touted his ability to compromise with segregationists

AND who the f...king asshole are you?
Are you black, like some of the blacks I know that were grossly offended by Biden's dumb ass statement BUT too dumb to know you were insulted by this grossly ignorant white man who actually voted and you were too young to know this Democratic Presidential nominee Joe Biden eulogized Senator Robert Byrd, asserting he was the grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK).
IN FACT from this web site:

Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say.​

Joe Biden helped give America the language that is still used to oppose school integration today, legislative and education history experts say.
Biden’s role in fighting student busing more than four decades ago has received renewed attention after the 76-year-old presidential candidate touted his ability to compromise with segregationists
Since most of us are saying the same thing we aren't insulted by a white man who says what we believe. You are too dumb to see that. What Biden did four decades ago is irrelevant today you stupid bstd. His record as president shows that he has enacted policies that have been very beneficial for us. You are a white racist trump supporter. So no one black GAF what you have to say. Learn this and govern yurself accordingly.

You want Trump because he is going to end anything providing equal oppotunity for blacks. So just stop tryng to lecture me. I know what Biden has done.

Forum List

Back