Least we forget, March 1933: The Enabling Act becomes law in Germany

Desperate times call for the desperately ignorant to compare the U.S. Supreme Court to Nazi Germany. The Supreme Court didn't create anything new, it affirmed the Constitutional protection of president.

Desperate times call for the desperately ignorant to compare the U.S. Supreme Court to Nazi Germany. The Supreme Court didn't create anything new, it affirmed the Constitutional protection of president.

Trump already said he wants to suspend the Constitution.. He also said he never took an oath to uphold the Constitution.

Well, Trump did encourage police brutality. Remember the Boy Scouts of America apologized for Trump's speech.

More opinions without any actual backup you parade as fact.

You are another one of those posters, like Tubby Tumblefart that never actually take a position on anything.

can you highlight the part of the Constitution that says a presidents official actions are above the law?

I will be happy to wait.

can you highlight the part of the Constitution that says a presidents official actions are above the law?

I will be happy to wait.
they is not such phrase in the Constitution, nor is there a
phrase suggesting that the president never has special
powers

I will be happy to wait.
The part where it describes in detail how to remove a president.

Otherwise your hero, the obummer, would have been indicted for murder for drone striking the kid in the middle east, or Joey bribem for assassinating the family in Afghanistan you blithering idiot.

Forum List

Back