Zone1 4th of You lie-A Rememberance of the Truth About America

“I’m a human being, I’m not anyone’s mascot! And I am America’s conscience. And that’s what they don’t want to look at. They would rather look at a cartoon character than at the deceit of this country and this government.”
-Russell Means

I borrowed this phrase from a friend. I did so because this day is not independence day for everyone. July fourth is fake news for blacks, women, Native Americans, Asians, and Hispanics. June 19 and July 2 are my Independence Days.

“What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?”​

View attachment 971783

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglass joined the new Republican party when it was founded. Today, there are right wingers who will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black Republican. And they will use him as an example to blacks in order to try getting us to joining the modern Republican party. But you see, there is a problem with this.

Do you think Byron Donalds would stand up in front of a crowd of whites today telling them how American racism is antithetical to the belief of individual liberty? How about Tim Scott? Ben Carson?

The answer is no.

Great black republicans of the past such as Douglass would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.

It must suck to be so dependent.

Personally, I'm celebrating autonomy from those British who brought your ancestors over here on a slave ship.

Last edited:
IM2 thinks that he is not black if he does not vote for Joe Biden who has no African blood in him.

So, as we see, race has nothing to do with anything.

IM2 is just a DNC whore.
So….let’s see if I’m getting this….in order to qualify as black, you have to vote for an old man in mid-stage dementia who relies on his crackhead son for advice?

and nobodies making you stay here against your will ...so hop on the next plane to Africa African !
How about you move back to Europe since you guys whine so much about the government?

No, Im2stupid is a white, progressive, girly man. No black man could be as stupid as this tard.
Wrong again. WTF makes you people believe nobody black thinks like me?

He just revealed that some blacks call whites “devils,” and then he complains that whites are racist. Oye.
"Knowing the history of this country and the fact you continue to personally practice racism right now, you have shown the evil that causes some blacks to refer to whites as devils."

Yes, I said that the EVIL some whites do, makes some blacks call whites devils. Your dishonest attenpt to try being a white victim allows you to miss that part. The fact whites such as you practice racism and call the response to your racism racism, while simultaneously telling us how our oppostion or complaints to your racism makes you more racist is another example of the evil that causes some blacks to call whites devils. SO IS YOUR RACIST POSTINGS, THEN WHEN CALLED ON IT, WHINING ABOUT SOMEBODY BEING ANTI SEMITIC. THAT'S EVIL, AND IT IS THE TYPE OF EVIL THAT MAKES SOME BLACKS CALL WHITES DEVILS.

Last, Corey Brooks is not proud to be an American. IT IS NOT PRIDE TO HELP CONTINUE AN UNJUST UNCONSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM. We as blacks or any other non white group have to be grateful to whites for allowing us to be here. We have the right to demand that you racist motherfufkers stop what you are doing and that demand will continue until you stop, or the lord returns. You have a choice to stop it, so get off your ass and first end your racism, then go work to end the racism in the white community.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.”
-Frederick Douglass

I borrowed this phrase from a friend. I did so because this day is not independence day for everyone. July fourth is fake news for blacks, women, Native Americans, Asians, and Hispanics. June 19 and July 2 are my Independence Days.

“What to the Slave Is the Fourth of July?”​

View attachment 971783

“What to the American slave is your Fourth of July? I answer, a day that reveals to him more than all other days of the year, the gross injustice and cruelty to which he is the constant victim. To him your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mock; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade and solemnity, are to him mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy - a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation of the earth guilty of practices more shocking and bloody than are the people of these United States at this very hour.”

Frederick Douglass joined the new Republican party when it was founded. Today, there are right wingers who will proudly declare how Frederick Douglass was a black Republican. And they will use him as an example to blacks in order to try getting us to joining the modern Republican party. But you see, there is a problem with this.

Do you think Byron Donalds would stand up in front of a crowd of whites today telling them how American racism is antithetical to the belief of individual liberty? How about Tim Scott? Ben Carson?

The answer is no.

Great black republicans of the past such as Douglass would have some choice words for some of our modern black republicans.
How many slaves do you know?

"Knowing the history of this country and the fact you continue to personally practice racism right now, you have shown the evil that causes some blacks to refer to whites as devils."

Yes, I said that the EVIL some whites do, makes some blacks call whites devils. Your dishonest attenpt to try being a white victim allows you to miss that part. The fact whites such as you practice racism and call the response to your racism racism, while simultaneously telling us how our oppostion or complaints to your racism makes you more racist is another example of the evil that causes some blacks to call whites devils. SO IS YOUR RACIST POSTINGS, THEN WHEN CALLED ON IT, WHINING ABOUT SOMEBODY BEING ANTI SEMITIC. THAT'S EVIL, AND IT IS THE TYPE OF EVIL THAT MAKES SOME BLACKS CALL WHITES DEVILS.

Last, Corey Brooks is not proud to be an American. IT IS NOT PRIDE TO HELP CONTINUE AN UNJUST UNCONSTITUTIONAL SYSTEM. We as blacks or any other non white group have to be grateful to whites for allowing us to be here. We have the right to demand that you racist motherfufkers stop what you are doing and that demand will continue until you stop, or the lord returns. You have a choice to stop it, so get off your ass and first end your racism, then go work to end the racism in the white community.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.”
-Frederick Douglass

You might think you're the self-appointed spokesperson for all black folks, but you don't really speak for black people.

Most of them would tell you to go pound sand with that Marxist bullshit.

Forum List

Back