This country has no choice but to increase the number of supreme court justices.

and it will be done to overturn the destruction of the values ,law and democracy of this country perpetrated by a corrupt paid for lying supreme court. They get paid by corporations and people to make their decisions in behalf of those corporations and people. That never was the idea of our finding fathers for this court. That will be accomplished by adding 4 new justices selected by Biden. and completely overturn the last multiple decisions over the last few decades. Maybe a good place to start erasing is corporation being people. Including every decision that were made during this last session. The court and law has to be revised so that it isn't owned by the money that is strained into it.
I vote we flush the 9 we have and appoint 13 new ones.

But first impose term limits and an enforceable code of ethics.

For doing what? Adhering to the logic you are using above?
He did away with the filibuster for federal judges and was warned it would lead to the same for the SC. He sneered and snickered.

Sorry you are so ignorant of history, Simp.

And when the next Republican gets in the WH he adds 74 new ones. You morons never think ahead.

L
There is no constitutional rule or any part of the constitution that the hate party Justices use to decide on what is constitutional or not, They do what they are told , the three judges picked by shitpants got there for only one reason and that was to do as Trump said or told them to do. The other have long list of money handed to them , much of it under the table and not recorded. This supreme court is shit and has to be dumped. WE have never had a piece of shit like trump in office in the past that only cared what these judges could or would do for him. a court made up the way this one was , wasn't set up with anything to do with the constitution , it is just a tool of hatred/MAGA/shitpants. Erase it or increase the number of justices and then dump every decision that these puppets have made decisions on. You want a indication on what should be dumped and are bad , just ask the public what they want , Right wing decision aren't made for people they are made for corporations and the rich. Their decision are generally disliked and don't have the support of the people of this country. the 2024 SUPREME COURT IS THE MOST HATE ONE IN HISTORY of this country No one with a brain has to ask why, when anti American scum make the decision on who gets the job, this is what will always happen. Dump the court, it is hated by the country so why keep it , it is making decision that are hated by the people.
Iiar.

Liberals are such spoil brats. The moment they don’t get what they want they throw a tantrum. Every time the SC doesn’t something they don’t like, they act like the sky is falling. They are just worried about consolidating their power ahead of the election.

Liberals are such spoil brats. The moment they don’t get what they want they throw a tantrum. Every time the SC doesn’t something they don’t like, they act like the sky is falling. They are just worried about consolidating their power ahead of the election.
Over turning Roe is a little more than

“Something we don’t like”

You talk that way and I did it thinking you understand Obama was the ruler.
Let me see. Republican dies, in a packed court for the Democrats, and we rejected Democrats packing the court again.

Great job Congress.
Dems begged Ginsburg to step down while Obama was in office so he could replace her. She didn't so Trump got to pick the replacement.

Fact, Dems are to nice, it may cost us the country. It is simple to me you try to bring down my government and force in a piece of shit for a dictator and you are my enemy and I will treat you like the enemy and traitor you are, as should everyone.
Too nice? YOU assholes started the lawfare and throwing any crap you could find at the wall, desperately hoping something would stick. It stuck. Just to YOU and not to anybody else. Which is why the country will throw out the enemy Dems come November.

You give Tater 13 openings and he would end up nominating Bert and Ernie, Luke Skywalker, and the Olsen twins.

Dems begged Ginsburg to step down while Obama was in office so he could replace her. She didn't so Trump got to pick the replacement.
Oddly after Republicans claimed that you can’t even consider a nominee for the SC in the last year of an administration… they replaced Ginsbur n what… November of Trump’s fourth year?

Do not look for consistency or honesty from Republicans

Forum List

Back