Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance

Here is what Biden needs to do to give the democrats a chance against Trump.
1. Needs to go on national t.v tonight in the oval office and do what Nixon did. Yep, he needs to drop out of the race but also resign the office.
2. Endorse Harris and release his delegates to her.

Harris needs to be president with all the organization and funding that Biden currently has.

3. She needs to pick a young vice president that can speak and inspire people. This person would be the future after Harris.

This might allow this race to be a lot closer or even winnable. This would allow the democrats to possibly win the house and keep the senate within a seat.

If not then we're fucked. It will be a maga landslide. Biden will go down to be the worse fucking president in history because he was selfish!
You lied. And lied some more. And you show no remorse for it. You think you are the good guys. I know. It looks like that on the surface as social justice rights is in the forefront over the loss of unalienable rights. Our nation is being boxed and shipped overseas while more and more of us depend on pensions, social security, government pensions, social program payouts, social programs, medicare and medicaid. And there are many other programs. So, I will give you an example of problems created. With feminism. A rise in single mothers. And a half century later Progs are proposing a 500-billion-dollar program for children's daycare and related. The taxpayer keeps getting reamed. And more and more programs need to be added as we add more and more social justice agendas that have a good percentage of failures.

unqualified? lol ... anyhoo - she will point out the very real fact that JD vance is 100% against any form of abortion - even if incest or rape is involved. & JD vance believes that a woman should stay in an abusive violent marriage for the sake of the children, even if it perpetuates the cycle.

& donny will let him do it, 'cause he'll do whatever it takes to win.

but those two issues are a non starter for most women - it's showing in ballot referendums & they are winning them.

Abortion is much less of a consideration when people can’t even buy groceries or make rent, and you people are importing lowlife illegals by the millions to make it even worse.

uh-huh. you do realize polls are only answered by those who will respond to unknown phone calls & texts. you think the majority of them are young people?
Just like a libtard to mock people who follow a religion. Total intolerance. You don’t like when people mock you for being a gay man and sticking your * in another man’s *, now do you?

1. Needs to go on national t.v tonight in the oval office and do what Nixon did. Yep, he needs to drop out of the race but also resign the office.

Harris needs to be president with all the organization and funding that Biden currently has.

3. She needs to pick a young vice president that can speak and inspire people. This person would be the future after Harris.

This might allow this race to be a lot closer or even winnable. This would allow the democrats to possibly win the house and keep the senate within a seat.

If not then we're fucked. It will be a maga landslide. Biden will go down to be the worse fucking president in history because he was selfish!

Sorry comrade...Biden will go down as the worst president in American history...because he is a fucking, traitorous, commie pos.

I am gay!!! I love being gay. It is a superior life style and makes far more sense.

Yes, I can see how you analyze politics now. Makes far more sense to exterminate a species by everyone being a queer. In the big picture I guess you are doing everyone a public service. Your lifestyle you love so much exterminates the mental cases.

democrats toolbox.jpg

Abortion is much less of a consideration when people can’t even buy groceries or make rent,

so by all means - be forced to feed even more mouths!

and you people are importing lowlife illegals by the millions to make it even worse.

just save it sweetie - that wedge issue could have been on the road to real reform. BI PARTISIN reform. & the border control union even endorsed it.

but yer chosen one had his humpers decline to even bring it to the floor because if it passed - it would have been a win for biden & donny said that quiet part out loud. if it was such a dire situation - then it should have been put to the floor for a vote & biden would have signed it.

Just like a libtard to mock people who follow a religion.

Trump-golden-statue-man-bows-down.jpg

200w.gif

Total intolerance. You don’t like when people mock you for being a gay man and sticking your * in another man’s *, now do you?

i really don't care what anybody does with another consenting adult.

That is. People are SO brainwashed against Trump that they would voted for a man in stage 5 dementia, and who is a puppet for people running the government that we can’t even identify.

Sad commentary on the caliber of the American electorate.

Yes, if something doesn't change, we're screwed.

Or…use birth control, and in the 1% chance it fails, take a bus to the next state. In the meantime, the illegals are driving up costs.
just save it sweetie - that wedge issue could have been on the road to real reform. BI PARTISIN reform. & the border control union even endorsed it.

That bill let 5,000 illegal lowlifes in PER day. That’s 35,000 a week, or 140,000 a month, or close to 2 million a year. THAT is not a secure border.
but yer chosen one had his humpers decline to even bring it to the floor because if it passed - it would have been a win for biden & donny said that quiet part out loud. if it was such a dire situation - then it should have been put to the floor for a vote & biden would have signed it.
No, such a “bill” should never have been entertained, and it wasn’t. Should we have a bill saying that people can murder up to one person a year? Shoplifters once a month?

We are getting Trump back, and instead of importing 2 million more a year, we will deport the ones already here.

200w.gif

I don’t either. But it’s off when a gay person mocks people who follow a religion. Either you believe in tolerance, or you don’t. Just more double standards from the libtards.

200w.gif

200w.gif

Yes, if something doesn't change, we're screwed.
I said to a Democrat that Biden is incapable of the presidency due to his dementia, and she agreed, but said she is still going to vote for him because other people will handle things for Biden (as is obviously happening now).

When I asked her how she can be OK with handing over control of the government to people she can’t even identify, she said….”ANYTHING is better than Trump.”

The brainwashing has been successful for a large swath of the electorate. What matters is that more people have not been.

This is retarded. Democrats are wasting time instead of attacking a convicted felon who has shown he is crazy. Trump speaks tonight, and America is about to hear a bunch of condfidently spoken totally unhinged bullshit. Instead of taking that bullshit apart and focusing on the fact we face the possibiity of putting a FELON into office and giving him immunity from crime, Democrats will be talking about getting rid of a good president because he is old. Trump is old and he is the one you don't want near the nuclear codes as he ages even more.
No one really cares he's a felon (except Trump haters), so it's really a moot point. Secondly, Democrats are forcing your president out because he's incompetent, unelectable, and won't win the election in 3 1/2 months. How does it feel to have your primary vote for Biden ignored and decided by politicians?

Or…use birth control, and in the 1% chance it fails, take a bus to the next state.

except yer chosen one & his ankle grabber will have it so women cannot cross state lines. nor will it be mail order available.

In the meantime, the illegals are driving up costs.

That bill let 5,000 illegal lowlifes in PER day. That’s 35,000 a week, or 140,000 a month, or close to 2 million a year. THAT is not a secure border.

No, such a “bill” should never have been entertained, and it wasn’t. Should we have a bill saying that people can murder up to one person a year? Shoplifters once a month?

We are getting Trump back, and instead of importing 2 million more a year, we will deport the ones already here.

you are a spaz.

I don’t either. But it’s off when a gay person mocks people who follow a religion.

you do realize that so called 'religious' people usually are accepting - but those that are the likes of MTG or skanky lauren bo bo are ridiculously hypercritical & use sodom & gomorrah as a tool to justify their hypocrisy?

Either you believe in tolerance, or you don’t. Just more double standards from the libtards.

lol ...

s-p-a-z.

Harris needs to be president with all the organization and funding that Biden currently has…
Trump would beat Harris like a drum.

Forum List

Back