I didn't want to believe it - not even to consider it. But, it seems less and less likely that the Secret Service was simply incompetent.

No! It's not reasonable to think that the SS sniper that got him would have known the ages or identifies of the police officers.
The sniper was being directed by the lead agent, who would have or certainly should have known whether there was a police officer all in white who would have a reason to point his rifle in the president's direction.
But it's good that you put on your thinking cap!

Maybe worth asking if the shooter wore similar clothes as police snipers?
Yes, that is well worth asking, if you've never seen any of the several videos of the shooter in action.

I doubt you'll watch the video, so here is a still:

1721334162145.png

Oh, yeah! No way to know if that was a police officer or not.

I'm not saying that the SS sent this young man to try to kill Trump. But watching this and other news, leads me to believe that the SS could not be this dumb.

The simplest explanation is that the SS had assumed that this might happen if they slackened security enough, and then just let the attempt happen.

It appears that they did nothing to stop this mentally ill individual from killing Trump as long as Trump was a viable target.

It was nineteem minutes between the time that the sniper was identified at least as a suspecious individual, and that individual taking his first shot.

They let Trump take the stage when they were fully aware that a sniper had been identified. They themselves were crouch walking to protect themselves knowing Trump was a sitting duck.

I'd like to think it was sheer cowardly incompetence, but I can't imagine the USSS is really that deteriorated.

Dems, is it your contention that the Biden administration indeed let this agency become so useless, or is there more to it than that?

I'm still going with dei program pushed by the secret service director

Thanks leftwinger, for your informative posts!

The more I learn about it, the worse it gets.

Anyone have any piece of information that points to the Secret Service NOT being either totally incompetent, or willing to let Trump be shot at?

Here is the New York times analysis:

They avoid saying "Secret Service" for the whole video, except to say that "Secret Service agents swarm him." Here they edited out the fact that the girls who swarmed him were unable to keep him down and cover him.

JMO, okay? But I think the USSS IS that incompetent. Miscommunications, misunderstandings, and effed up policies and protocols about when to shoot somebody who is pointing a gun at your principal responsibility could very well be most of the story. That and issues with the local police, were they properly notified/informed and knew what they were supposed to be doing?

To start with, competence is not the guiding factor in any agency of the Biden Administration, at least as far senior management is concerned. We don't know yet what their ROE is, obviously some glaring mistakes were made that make the USSS look very bad indeed, but any kind of conspiracy to kill Trump is a whole 'nother ballgame. Did they adequately work with the local cops to make sure nobody got on top of that roof? I see plenty of opportunities for a serious screwup on the part of several people, but I think that some kind of conspiracy to kill Trump by members of the USSS is a bit of a stretch at this point.

Last edited:
Thanks leftwinger, for your informative posts!

The more I learn about it, the worse it gets.

Anyone have any piece of information that points to the Secret Service NOT being either totally incompetent, or willing to let Trump be shot at?

Here is the New York times analysis:

They avoid saying "Secret Service" for the whole video, except to say that "Secret Service agents swarm him." Here they edited out the fact that the girls who swarmed him were unable to keep him down and cover him.

DEI program

Damn shame too as the USSS was about the only agency the American people had any faith left in.
oh REALLYYYYYY what deserted Isaland you been living on 1srelluc ? :auiqs.jpg:

JFK THE ROLE OF THE CIA AND THE SECRET SERVICE IN THE MURDER OF JFK.

have you already forgotten the treason they committed on nov 22nd 1963 where they violated all secret service protocals such as leaving windows open ect ect and the driver willaim greer who did not get tired for his imcomptence that day putting on the breaks when shots rang out instead of flooring it as they are supposed to had CIA connections?:auiqs.jpg:

after nov 1963,the majority of Americans lost total faith in the SS for good reason look below.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back