It seems it was not in Merchan's best interest to gag Trump

I was wondering today what the process is to have a judge removed from their position. This judge is clearly not on the level. Perhaps a special funding from some lobbyist or foreign entity?
I love how when MAGAs fuck up it's never their fault.

You can go through my posts. I've disagreed with his "tough on crime" when it didn't make sense, with his position on abortion initially as I said it would hurt him when RvW came out, his language at times. If his policies make sense he is supported, if not, he isn't. In fact, I said early that Trump wasn't going to win in 2024, It wasn't until Biden left the border open and passed I.R.A that I suspected Trump was going to be back, especially as they pushed the J6 Committee etc.

The same criteria for ANY leader should be dissecting policies. I've supported Biden on here and rejected any foolish names he is called. I'm not into being that guy who labels people or uses incendiary language. I will criticize policies though, especially since I listen to media from around the world and understand how the shift is occurring.

Just searched shockedcanadian + biden. The effect was exactly the same in reverse. You may have only lightly criticised Biden once in the returns I examined. The rest were heavily critical of Biden.

I suppose you think you're impartial.

Done part of the first page of returns. You're a Trump supporter and criticise him very rarely and very lightly.

I support his policies of course when they make sense and reject those that done. I take the similar perspective of any leader, I am not a lapdog. I also support Bidens policies when they make sense for America.

If more citizens in the West did the same, politiicians might be held to some standard of accountability.

You can go through my posts. I've disagreed with his "tough on crime" when it didn't make sense, with his position on abortion initially as I said it would hurt him when RvW came out, his language at times. If his policies make sense he is supported, if not, he isn't.
I would stop criticizing Rs at all

Dims have that task covered quite well.

We need more people who will stand up to the leftist BS because it is absolutely destroying us.

Forget about criticizing normal people

Forum List

Back